A few questions about Movers and Packers Pro theme

Home Forums All Other Themes A few questions about Movers and Packers Pro theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ScottScott
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 20

Hello, I am using the Movers and Packers Pro theme and have some question regarding some formatting, and where to find certain things.

1. How do I remove the menu logo (square box with three lines that bring up links on mobile mode), half of it shows up on the left hand side in desktop mode and I don’t like the way it looks.
    2. Is there a way that testimonials can slide through multiple testimonials at the bottom right of the page, rather than just showing one?
    4. Currently, I have a Twitter link, Facebook link, and LinkedIn link at the top of the page, but they appear vertically, causing the header to be unnecessarily big. Is there a way to make them appear horizontally, across the top right hand side of the page?
    5. Is there a way to center the links to other pages on the home page? They’re currently all justified to the left.
    6. Is there a way to italicize the tagline below my logo?
    7. How do I edit the font colour on the widgets that show the address, call us, email us, in the footer area.
    8. Is there a way for me to add more than nine options to a contact form? The “Add another” box disappeared on me when I went to add a tenth option. If this isn’t possible, how could I add multiple contact forms to a page. I am creating a “Request a Quote” page and need lots of boxes in my contact form.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Scott,

First of all kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Brad

ScottScott
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 12
    • Total: 20

Hi Brad,

http://temp.optvialogistics.com/ is the URL

Thanks,
    Scott

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

Hi Scott,

We need WordPress admin details of your website.

It seems that some scripts are conflict on your website.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.