Recover Abandoned Cart
FreeDemo 360+ Themes for $69
Features of WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin
- WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin is a free plugin available for beginner and professionals to boost their sales.
- Save WooCommerce checkout field data quickly.
- Via email receives notification for abandoned shopping carts.
- Save customer information such as email, name, phone number, the name of the product the customer was trying to buy.
- The exit popup will not be shown to the customer who has logged-In. As they are returning customers.
- Email notifications can be sent to the custom email address added by the administrator.
- Captures logged-In users and guest users who have rejected the cart.
- Easy to recover such customers in just 1 click.
- Store admin will be notified of missed opportunities.
- Frequently you will receive notifications on newly abandoned carts.
- 1st email will be sent directly to the admin within 1 hour and the second after 24 hours.
- You can also disable the notification.
- Activate exit popups that provide some coupon code as a discount for good deals.
- The customer will be removed from the abandoned cart table as soon as he completes the purchase and directly to the Thank You page.
- WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin is made available to all.
- While clicking on the demo you will be redirected to the documentation.
- One can get this plugin from the WordPress plugin directory too.
- Recover clients by sending emails to the customers to unfinished the purchase.
- The plugin has been updated recently.
- This plugin is tested up to 5.5.1 WordPress version.
- Custom Field Integration can be done.
- Easy to get emails from other forms or fields
- Contact forms like Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, MailChimp Forms and among others are compatible.
- No coding knowledge required to work with this plugin.
- User friendly and easy to use.
- The template is Translation ready.
- It comes under a GPL license.
About Recover Abandoned Cart
Recover Abandoned Cart is a free WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin developed by SKT Themes. This plugin helps you to save and recover lost sales. By integrating this plugin you will be able to see the list of customers who were unable to complete the checkout process. Thus you will be able to get in touch with them via different mediums. You can offer some discounts by providing coupons to recover the rejected cart.
Why to integrate ‘Recover Abandoned cart plugin?
Some research shows that, via eCommerce users, more than 4 trillion dollars of products were rejected in WooCommerce carts. That means more than 80% of users do not complete the purchase when they visit the checkout page. This might be because they have some queries or looking for some more discounts and offers thus they leave the page without completing the checkout process.
They might have some more problems while leaving their shopping carts for example some might have less capital, maybe technical issues, urgent work, phone calls, internet problems, instant distraction, forget to checkout, or something else. As a business owner, you are losing 80% of your potential customers. However, there should be a way to get connected with such customers to follow up with the problems and queries.
SKT Themes has considered this problem seriously and launched Recover Abandoned Card Plugin. An interesting fact about Recover Abandoned Cart by SKT Themes is that more than 60% of these carts can be converted into purchase orders. Now you are just 1 plugin away to reach your lost customers and convert them into buying customers. Now you can increase your sales by retrieving all those customers who left the shopping cart without purchase.
Luckily, the plugin created by SKT Themes will remind your customers that they left or they were unable to complete the purchase order. This plugin will help you by encouraging your customers to complete the order by sending emails with special discounts and coupons on the product they were looking for.
How the ‘WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin’ works?
Consider a situation that one of your customers selected the product and added it to the cart. He/she have been asked to proceed with the checkout process by filling the form. He/she filled the form and hence they were just one click away from placing the order but because of some distraction, they left your page.
Now Abandoned Cart plugin will come into an action.
By activating the ‘recover abandoned cart’ plugin, when the user fills out the form but unable to complete the order, the details of that particular customer will be saved. Thus these details can be used to send custom emails to recover the lost customer. You can give discounts to them by mentioning that they need to order the same product within 24 hours, 1 day or 2 days to apply coupon code else it will be expired.
This plugin has a modern and handy dashboard that will help you to monitor your customer on abandoned carts, recover carts, pending orders, email sent, and so on.
Once the abandoned cart is recovered the listing will be shown of recovered customers on the admin dashboard.
WooCommerce abandoned cart plugin installation process:
1. Click on the download button or add plugin through the WordPress dashboard directly.
2. After installing the plugin, activate it.
3. In the WordPress dashboard go to the WooCommerce menu and look for the page “abandoned carts”. (By doing this the abandoned carts of WooCommerce data will be saved from checkout form).
4. If necessary setup Exit Intent notice which will be visible to the unregistered users. (This will be helpful in case, any of your customer have added the product item on shopping cart but failed to complete purchase order and left it).
Our Abandoned Cart Plugin is a gift for WordPress Community. It helps you by boosting your sales and build trust among your customers. You will likely understand what’s wrong with your services, products, and offerings. One-click away you are to get benefits from it.
- Updated September 2023
- Working With Latest WordPress Version
- Updated Google fonts