- Fixed gallery filter issue
- Fixed customizer issues(some fields were not working properly)
- Fixed theme demo import issue(homepage was appearing broken)
- Added WooCommerce sidebar templates
Updated September 2020
For $39Demo Buy All Our Themes for $99
Features of chiropractor WordPress theme
- Bony is a responsive chiropractor WordPress theme which looks good on all devices
- Passes Google mobile friendly test
- Tested with most popular SEO plugins
- Tested with most popular Ecommerce plugin: WooCommerce for opening any shop
- Integrated with 580+ icons pack of Font Awesome icons
- Integrated with 650+ Google fonts for typography selection
- Compatible and built with Shortcodes Ultimate plugin which has more than 100+ shortcodes
- Shortcodes include gallery, testimonials, accordions, tabs, list, dropcaps, blockquotes, buttons, highlighted text, tables, vertical tabs, columns and slider
- Tested with Nextgen Gallery and other gallery plugins
- Compatible with most popular contact form plugins like Contact Form 7
- Footer and header completely Widgetized
- Widget friendly sidebar
- 8+ page templates
- Coded as per WordPress handbook and theme check which is the best way for coding WordPress themes
- Well commented coding
- qTranslate X and locotranslate can be used to easily develop this theme into multilingual. WPML can also be used.
- Compatible with latest version of WordPress
- Coded with HTML5 & CSS3
Bony is a responsive Chiropractor WordPress theme which caters to chiropractic clinics, dental and dentist clinics, hospitals, medical related websites and pathology and pharmacy related websites.
The design is done using nice white and blue colors which most of the hospital sites are coded in but the theme is fully color changing and using the power packed theme options any kind of color change and background change is possible.
Also the theme comes prepacked with Shortcodes ultimate plugin which allows you to use 100+ content shortcodes which means you can have fancy accordions, spoilers, carousels, sliders, video posting, audio player and much other kinds of content layout types so that you can set up your layout just the way you want it to be.
It also is fully compatible with qTranslate X plugin so making it a multilingual WordPress theme.
You can also use locotranslate plugin to modify its PO file and create the language of the theme just the way you need it to be.
Our responsive chiropractor WordPress theme also is compatible with contact form 7 for appointment forms and other kinds of forms you may need.
It is compatible with WooCommerce in case you need to sell anything online using this website.
It comes with 8+ page templates so whether you want sidebar in blog or on pages is upto your choice.
Google fonts integration makes it easy to select any font you like. Cleanest coding and well commented code and safely coded as per WordPress handbook and theme check reference.
Also Included with responsive chiropractor WordPress theme
- Theme Files Theme files are included in the zip you get when purchased
- PSD Design Files Includes all the pages in PSD format so that in case you need any design changes first in order to modify the theme you can do so
- Sample Content Homepage content gets loaded default and rest of the content pages can be easily set up using documentation
- Support You will get login for our support forum and our email id and skype ID after purchase of a theme
- Free Installation You will get free installation if you request us to install the theme on your server with demo content
Any chiropractor WordPress theme is meant for chiropractic clinics and websites and hence should have some basic salient features present within it so that it becomes very easy and useful for the client to handle the website in long run as well as get changes done as it goes.
Here are some of the features for the chiropractor WordPress theme:
1. Fast Loading: Fast loading websites mean that they can be easily browsed and navigated along. It also means that the site gets more traffic and lesser bounce rate because people can easily browse through the entire website and read your info quickly and contact you for services. Any chiropractor would want their website to load fast and hence our coding has been done such as to facilitate the same.
2. Call to action: Call to action is most important part in such local business websites where the customer needs someone in their area. Bony our Chiropractor WordPress theme features various call to action buttons like the call us on the top with phone number and email on the left hand side.
3. Social media: Social media is nowadays important because people are more active on the social media and it gets viral quickly. Any positive or negative can be spread through quickly using social media. Social media also increases interaction and many people prefer social media networking as a tool to communicate between doctors or other businesses.
4. Security standard coding: Security is important. We have tried to keep the security standards as tight as possible and that can be made more tight with security plugins if installed from the user of the chiropractor WordPress theme for chiropractics. Thus ensuring that the website doesn’t get hacked easily and remains secured for long.
5. Clean and professional design: Clean and professional design has been done with lots of white space because this would mean the site looks professional and easily content can be read without any hassles. Also hospital and clinic websites should be clean so that patients feel comfortable and should generate trust among the patients.
6. Easy to understand backend: Easy to understand theme options panel would mean that any staff of the hospital or clinic can also maintain and manage the website without any problems. Thus more efficient backend would mean that the site can be maintained easily in the long run without any hassle or problems and the site remains maintenance free.
Tags: chiropractor, orthopedic, orthodontist, bones, massage, physical therapy, acupuncture, Amputation, Arthroscopic surgeries, Bunionectomy, hammer toe repair, Cartilage repair, resurfacing procedures, Cartilage surgery, knee surgery, Fracture care, Arthroplasty, Ligament reconstructions, Bone deformities, infections, tumors, amputation, Nonunions, Malunions, fractures healing, Spinal deformities, Arthritis, Bursitis, Dislocation, Joint pain, Joint swelling, inflammation, Ligament tears, Bunions, Fasciitis, Foot and ankle deformities, Hammer toe, Heel pain, Heel spurs, Joint pain and arthritis, Sprains, Tarsal tunnel syndrome, Sesamoiditis, Tendon or ligament injury