- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello, there. I was hoping you could help me with some various header changes to my website – http://designbyclineview.company.
1. I would like the inner page header image to start after the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) – it is currently being lost behind the header, and making the header transparent doesn’t create the look we are going for.
2. Is there a way to replace the green and white backgrounds of the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) with an image? I want to use a colored background, like the one found here https://pixabay.com/photos/clean-clean-background-blur-green-2721102/, to add a more dynamic look to the header.
3. I would like to move the logo to the center and display the menu below it.
Thank you for your assistance!
Seems like a custom requirement.
Kindly email us and we can give you the cost and the time needed.
If you are on the lookout for that awesome theme, then you would definitely have to check out the following WordPress themes. These parallax WordPress […]
Article explains about the best free WordPress photography themes for having the creative photographers display their work online. Going back to our childhood memories when […]
If you are planning to start a WordPress site, the first thing you have to take care of is finding a reliable and flexible hosting […]