- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello, there. I was hoping you could help me with some various header changes to my website – http://designbyclineview.company.
1. I would like the inner page header image to start after the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) – it is currently being lost behind the header, and making the header transparent doesn’t create the look we are going for.
2. Is there a way to replace the green and white backgrounds of the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) with an image? I want to use a colored background, like the one found here https://pixabay.com/photos/clean-clean-background-blur-green-2721102/, to add a more dynamic look to the header.
3. I would like to move the logo to the center and display the menu below it.
Thank you for your assistance!
Seems like a custom requirement.
Kindly email us and we can give you the cost and the time needed.
The most bright and well managed bouncy castle WordPress themes are collected in this article for bouncy castle hire and party packages, inflatable and adult […]
Are you thinking about making your site look secure and protected with HTTPS and SSL? Several simple steps are discussed in this article for you […]
All the generations from Grandparents to child super-starts and even ordinary teenagers are active on social media today. Social media handles like Instagram, Facebook, and […]