- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello, there. I was hoping you could help me with some various header changes to my website – http://designbyclineview.company.
1. I would like the inner page header image to start after the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) – it is currently being lost behind the header, and making the header transparent doesn’t create the look we are going for.
2. Is there a way to replace the green and white backgrounds of the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) with an image? I want to use a colored background, like the one found here https://pixabay.com/photos/clean-clean-background-blur-green-2721102/, to add a more dynamic look to the header.
3. I would like to move the logo to the center and display the menu below it.
Thank you for your assistance!
Seems like a custom requirement.
Kindly email us and we can give you the cost and the time needed.
The Prominence of Artificial Intelligence In Mobile App Development Artificial intelligence has reshaped the market industry and reduced human efforts to resolve complex issues conveniently. […]
Websites are the best possible things that can improve your business rankings, they provide numerous ways to deal with your customers and care about their […]
People always look for free email newsletter service using WordPress instead of going for paid email newsletter options like MailChimp, Aweber, and others. Email Newsletter […]