- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello, there. I was hoping you could help me with some various header changes to my website – http://designbyclineview.company.
1. I would like the inner page header image to start after the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) – it is currently being lost behind the header, and making the header transparent doesn’t create the look we are going for.
2. Is there a way to replace the green and white backgrounds of the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) with an image? I want to use a colored background, like the one found here https://pixabay.com/photos/clean-clean-background-blur-green-2721102/, to add a more dynamic look to the header.
3. I would like to move the logo to the center and display the menu below it.
Thank you for your assistance!
Seems like a custom requirement.
Kindly email us and we can give you the cost and the time needed.
The iconic representation of a website can be termed as Favicons. If you carefully look at the address bar you can easily spot them. However, […]
This time we have singled out personal blogging WordPress themes for individuals, independent artists or authors to speak a word about their activities and professional […]
We have been constantly giving a lot of discounts and have come up with a great annual sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. […]