- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello, there. I was hoping you could help me with some various header changes to my website – http://designbyclineview.company.
1. I would like the inner page header image to start after the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) – it is currently being lost behind the header, and making the header transparent doesn’t create the look we are going for.
2. Is there a way to replace the green and white backgrounds of the header (i.e., the logo and menu bar) with an image? I want to use a colored background, like the one found here https://pixabay.com/photos/clean-clean-background-blur-green-2721102/, to add a more dynamic look to the header.
3. I would like to move the logo to the center and display the menu below it.
Thank you for your assistance!
Seems like a custom requirement.
Kindly email us and we can give you the cost and the time needed.
In case you are looking for highly popular and crowd – speaking social WordPress themes for any kind of social – based performance online. You […]
Best 15 cool WordPress themes have been discussed to give your website the coolest and nicest looking designs. Appealing and beautiful design of every single […]
The best patterns of new WordPress themes with diversified structural and design solutions to respond to absolutely any kind of demand are highlighted in this […]