width text field / Background slider / Position submenu / Position titles

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum width text field / Background slider / Position submenu / Position titles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ArneArne
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Hello,

I’m very happy with the Full Width theme and nearly finished with my the new website, but I have some visual elements that I would like to further adjust and can’t do it without your help.

1) The width of the text field in the content field

Currently the content background field / color has in the max version about 710 pixels. The “real” content, f.e. a textfield or an image in front of the background color, has about 670 pixels. That means the textfield is about 94% of the content background, with 3 % padding (or 20 pixels) on each side.

I would like to have the padding much wider, f.e. that the real content only takes about 84% of the content background (that would be only 600 pixels textfield in front of 710 pixel background colour), so that there are 8% padding on each side of the textfield (about 55 pixel).

From a visual point of view that would be the most important point for me.

2) Background slider on all sides
    Currently the image background slider is only on the first page. Is is possible to change it that way that the background slider works on all pages (best would be without being influenced by changes of the content in front of the background slider)?

Would that be possible with using / changing some code or would you recommend to use another plugin for that? And if so is there any that you would recommend for this?

3) Position submenu / active color
    Currently any submenu begins a little bit deeper than the corresponding main menu button. Is it possible that they begin on the same height / y-coordinate?

I think there is a little bug with the active version of the submenu. If I click on one the submenu buttons, leave the menu and go back to the submenu, suddenly all of the submenu buttons are activated, not only the chosen one.

4) Position of titles
    Currently the titles of the pages are left aligned. Is it possible to center them with a shortcode? I only would like to try that, not sure what looks better …

5) Social Media Icons
    Can I use a shortcode for the social media icons to implement them directly in a textfield in a row? And is it possible to add further icons like Deviantart, Instagramm, Artstation, Behance…?

Thanks for any help regarding my questions,

best regards,
    Arne

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Arne,

Kindly show us your website URL.

Regards,
    Dave

ArneArne

Hi Dave,

I sent you the website URL including WordPress / FTP Login last week via the email contact form on your website. Did you have received it?

Thanks for your time and any possible help,

best regards,
    Arne

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Arne,

Kindly resend via sktthemes.net/contact

Somehow missed it.

Regards,
    Shri

ArneArne

Hi Shri,

thank you for the adjustments of the website design! I really like the changes and appreciate what you’ve done.

I don’t know how complicated that is, but do you see any chance to adjust the padding between the “real” content like text, images and the left and right border of the content background? Currently the distance is about 20 pixel and I really would prefer to have more space between it, more like 60 Pixel on both sides.

Thanks again for all your support,

best regards,
    Arne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.