White Pro Sticky Menu for inner

Home Forums All Other Themes White Pro Sticky Menu for inner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DanielDaniel
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

Siri, Please don’t misunderstand my post or request for support…I do not have the capability to “go live” or in-depth knowledge of how to. I administer my own site with limited coding knowledge and am in business, but not as a web developer. My time, as with yours is valuable.

You have made a decision to not support my effort under the conditions that I provided so I made a business decision to find a theme that will meet the needs of my company.

I never said it’s a problem, you did and I apologize for any misunderstanding created through my request for support. I only had an issue with the functionality of you White Pro template and asked for assistance in reference to a sticky menu plugin you recommended to another user of the same theme.

I like the White Pro theme and only wanted to have the inner pages menu stick to the top of the screen. Everything else is outstanding. I’m sorry you could not help me with what I thought was a simple task for a web developer.

Best of luck,
    Dan

September 7, 2016
    Ok thanks. Unfortunately I will have to search else where for a theme that supports sticky menus or is written to support all of its pages. You may want to consider adding this as there are many requests for sticky menus on this support forum and other developers are already offering it as a standard feature.

After an exhaustive search White Pro was exactly what I thought I needed to replace my website. Regretfully I have wasted time and money with this template.

Please ensure that my membership or subscription does not renew in one year.

Best of luck with your themes.

September 7, 2016 at 1:32 pm #45810 REPLY

Shri
    Keymaster
    Quite surprising we asked you to simply post the theme live anywhere it can be anywhere to solve the issue and you come up with this explanation.

It is fine if you don’t want to use the themes but don’t say its a problem. We don’t want everyone using sticky because everyone doesn’t want it.

Regards,
    Shri

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

HI Dan,

That is what i am explaining time and again can’t you send us details of your website once its published or load the theme in a temp server. Because other customers don’t want sticky for their inner pages so why update this in the theme.

Regards,
    Shri

DanielDaniel

I don’t have access to a temporary server…I am creating a site replacement locally using MAMP with limited coding skills. The new page will not go live until 2017.

All I requested was assistance with the sticky menu plugin you recommended to another member not a theme change.

Keymaster

Try these: https://wordpress.org/plugins/sticky-menu-or-anything-on-scroll/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/sticky-header/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/mystickymenu/

Regards,
    Shri

DanielDaniel

Thanks again for the recommendations….please review the original request for support below.

September 7, 2016 at 4:58 am
    Hi, I’m using the White Pro Theme and have installed the “mystickymenu” plugin. I would prefer the inner page menu to stick as the homepage menu does. Could you please provide the div class or id used for sticking the inside pages menu per the instructions below?

Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Kindly Add This CSS in Appearance > theme options > basic settings > Custom CSS:

.fixed{position:fixed !important; top:0 !important; margin:0; padding:0; z-index:99;}

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.