White Pro Sticky Menu for inner pages

Home Forums SKT Black/White Theme Support White Pro Sticky Menu for inner pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DanielDaniel
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 7

In regards to Reply: 45590

Hi, I’m using the White Pro Theme and have installed the “mystickymenu” plugin. I would prefer the inner page menu to stick as the homepage menu does. Could you please provide the div class or id used for sticking the inside pages menu per the instructions below?

Thanks,
    Dan

Add nice modern sticky menu or header to any theme. Defaults works for Twenty Thirteen theme. For other themes change ‘Sticky Class’ to div class desired to be sticky (div id can be used too).

DanielDaniel

Don’t have a published website for the above…site is being developed locally.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Well we can’t help for local host website.

Do one thing finish the whole website then contact us via sktthemes.net/contact for the sticky menu item.

Regards,
    Shri

DanielDaniel

The White Pro will be use to replace an older MS Frontpage Website. The site is currently live and will not be replaced until White Pro or a supported Theme Designer’s Template is complete and prepared. I have made no changes to White Pro other than text, images and not showing certain sections. Other than the sticky menu, I am very happy with the White Pro layout.

Would you kindly suggest what div class command you have written for the inner pages header / menu and its location per your suggested use of sticky menu for White Pro below? Or perhaps a CSS command to administer this.

Thanks, Dan

Reply # 20962

Hi Andras,

Sorry for delay in reply due to weekend.

Kindly use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mystickymenu/

Regards,
    Shri

Keymaster

Yes i understand but sticky menu works on homepage i believe and doesn’t work in inner pages which selectively we did it.

So i don’t think it will have any problem launching the site live with White Pro when you are done and then we can check and quickly ask you for details to solve this for you.

Regards,
    Shri

DanielDaniel

Ok thanks. Unfortunately I will have to search else where for a theme that supports sticky menus or is written to support all of its pages. You may want to consider adding this as there are many requests for sticky menus on this support forum and other developers are already offering it as a standard feature.

After an exhaustive search White Pro was exactly what I thought I needed to replace my website. Regretfully I have wasted time and money with this template.

Please ensure that my membership or subscription does not renew in one year.

Best of luck with your themes.

Keymaster

Quite surprising we asked you to simply post the theme live anywhere it can be anywhere to solve the issue and you come up with this explanation.

It is fine if you don’t want to use the themes but don’t say its a problem. We don’t want everyone using sticky because everyone doesn’t want it.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.