When auto-posting to social media [:de] and [:en] are present in title

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum When auto-posting to social media [:de] and [:en] are present in title

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MP EKMP EK
    • Topics: 40
    • Replies: 149
    • Total: 189

Hello,

when auto-posting to, let’s say, facebook page, the language prefix of both activated languages, german and english ([:de] and [:en]) is transfered as well! How to disable the transfer of the prefixes?

This is the site in question.

I recognized that the site has some jquery errors and I wonder if qTranslate-X is causing them or is not working properly, because the language prefixes are not filtered out when auto-posting to facebook.

I’m not sure if qTranslate-X or pointing to i18n-config.json is configured properly on that site.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

I thought we already have offered you so much support for $39 with 61 previous queries of yours have been solved.

Regards,
    Brad

MP EKMP EK

Well, I’d rather would had not so many support questions and I think I pointed you to some problems coming from your theme to improve your work. I’m thankful for your help with the other site, that had many problems with color changes and it’s responsivity, text gaps, pictute overlapping and so on, all standards that should work out of the box, but they didn’t.

Now, there is another topic that does not seem to work, as you are supporting qTranslate-X and I wonder how to get rid of those language tags.

Btw: I can’t figure out how to buy another theme license for another entity.

Should we stop working together?

Hi Michael,

Sure you can purchase another license from https://www.sktthemes.org/shop/skt_full_width_pro/ and then we can resolve this issue of you as well.

Hope you understand solving so many questions for just $39 can’t be good for business.

Regards,
    Brad

NatalieNatalie
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 1

MP EKMP EK

Well, I purchased it today…

MP EKMP EK

did you find the problem?

Hi Michael,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

MP EKMP EK

Please find attached this screenshot.
    When using “similar posts” (from within Settings -> Reading) these brackets [:de] still appear. They are coming from qTranslate-X.

That means these bracktes still would post when sending with Jetpack. I tunred off publishing with Jetpack. But now these language bracktes appear in Woocommerce as well. I have the Woocommerce qTranslate-X Add-On active.

Is it something from your theme that causes this?

They even appear in Woocommere Products, even though I have similar products activated, I would not need similar posts in products.

I’d like to use similar posts with posts, but not with Woocommerce products.
    Do you know what to do?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.