- April 1, 2019 at 4:18 pm #120667April 2, 2019 at 9:00 am #120718April 3, 2019 at 10:14 pm #120879April 8, 2019 at 1:39 am #121058
I Still waiting for response.
did you received admin details that i have send?April 12, 2019 at 6:10 am #121420
Issue have been resolved. Kindly remove cache and cookies and check it out
ChrisApril 12, 2019 at 9:54 am #121437
Unfortunately the problem still happening.
Now I can’t see counter in any browser, even in Mobile Android/iOS
Can please check this issue again?April 12, 2019 at 10:08 am #121454
We checked, it is working fine in browser, and Mobile Android/iOS
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh as we are not getting any kind of error in console.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.