- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have a few questions for the SKT Stone theme.
1. Is there a way to remove the border around the Logo on the header?
2. I do not have the Theme Options and Shortcodes in the Appearance section and have installed everything as I should have when I first got the theme.
3. I created a ‘Our Team’ page using one of the shortcodes, which is fantastic and looks great.
However, if someone types the company website into google, they get a suggested page to click on (Called our team).
This then takes them to the page but without the shortcode effects and it looks like a blog post with my name as editor and a side bar (I have disabled sidebars on my pages)
However, I cannot locate this page to remove it from appearing as a page. I do not get the option to edit it, I only have one page names Our Team and am really confused as to what to do. Any help would be really appreciated!
(The website name is app-ni.com)
New theme uses Elementor page builder to edit the homepage.
Are you also confused about WordPress themes that are dedicatedly developed for creating a CV-based website? Do not worry as this is one of the […]
Catering WordPress Themes round up for food caterers The best assortment of catering WordPress Themes is considered in this article for food catering services and […]
WordPress is a popular free Website Management Software which is used by number of peoples out there who are looking to create a website. WordPress […]