- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have a few questions for the SKT Stone theme.
1. Is there a way to remove the border around the Logo on the header?
2. I do not have the Theme Options and Shortcodes in the Appearance section and have installed everything as I should have when I first got the theme.
3. I created a ‘Our Team’ page using one of the shortcodes, which is fantastic and looks great.
However, if someone types the company website into google, they get a suggested page to click on (Called our team).
This then takes them to the page but without the shortcode effects and it looks like a blog post with my name as editor and a side bar (I have disabled sidebars on my pages)
However, I cannot locate this page to remove it from appearing as a page. I do not get the option to edit it, I only have one page names Our Team and am really confused as to what to do. Any help would be really appreciated!
(The website name is app-ni.com)
New theme uses Elementor page builder to edit the homepage.
If you are willing to have an online space to share your hobbies and crafts, handmade goods or creative portfolio, interesting blog articles and news […]
The best digital downloads WordPress themes are brought together in this article for digital products selling and digital downloads, digital specialists and digital technology experts, […]
What are some popular Gourmet WooCommerce Themes? A food business owner or a developer making website for restaurants, both will enjoy the list given below […]