- This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
could you please facilitate more what is done?
the same problem
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
may i know the exact problem?
and i would not face the same problem in the future when i create new pages?
could you please check the mobile version as the menu bar became white.
Please check the website on mobile, the menu bar is white.
I emailed you at support.
Don’t only look at the home page, look at other pages.
If you are operating an online shop, then you know how essential it is to display the right price information with your products so that […]
As an author, it is essential to make your WordPress website more attractive, and we’ll function to please your readers in the right way. Picking […]
Round up of best WordPress recipe plugins for food and chef websites WordPress as extremely powerful and popular website creation and publishing system has become […]