- This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
could you please facilitate more what is done?
the same problem
Kindly delete cache and do a forced refresh.
To do a forced refresh kindly follow below instructions:
1. Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
2. Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
1. Hold Shift and click the Reload button.
2. Or, hold down Cmd and Shift key and then press R.
may i know the exact problem?
and i would not face the same problem in the future when i create new pages?
could you please check the mobile version as the menu bar became white.
Please check the website on mobile, the menu bar is white.
I emailed you at support.
Don’t only look at the home page, look at other pages.
A put in practice guide to the best eSports WordPress themes can be found in this article for eSports and strikeball, action and military, leisure […]
The core thing about web designing is that it should be useful to the users. Whether you are a beginner to an experienced person you […]
If you want to develop a website and especially a blog then WordPress is a fantastic platform to rely upon. To improvise the functionality of […]