upgrade?

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum upgrade?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael SchneiderMichael Schneider
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 3

Have just seen an update to SKT 1.5 for the free version. Is there one for the Pro as well?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Michael,

Yes the PRO version is a lot upgraded now. But the problem is we are currently developing an export/import function for the current theme options so that you can upgrade the PRO version as well without loosing your theme option settings. Until then we aren’t sending emails to all our customers notifying them of the upgraded theme.

Once that is done this month we will soon be emailing clients to download the upgrade.

I have still given you re-access to the updated theme. In case you want you can download however your settings i.e. theme options (Appearance>Theme Options) will have to be redone. I know its a lot of work.

So if not then bare with us till end of this month when we launch the export/import.

Regards,
    Shri

Michael SchneiderMichael Schneider
    • Topics: 2
    • Total: 3

Thanks for the follow up – looking forward to the import/export tool, as this will clearly ease the deployment of the upgrade!

I’ll wait till then.

thanks!

Sten RõngelepSten Rõngelep
    • Topics: 0
    • Total: 1

Hello I upgraded to Pro, but nothing changed.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Please send us WordPress admin details and website url. We would like to check what you did and why PRO version upgrades won’t reflect.

Did you check Appearance>Theme Options and noticed more options have been added here?

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.