Upgrade Pizza Theme to Lastest Version

Home Forums All Other Themes Upgrade Pizza Theme to Lastest Version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey DunnJeffrey Dunn
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 9

I own the pizza theme from last year. I see you upgraded the theme. I assume I need to pay again to upgrade to the new one but my question is. Can I upgrade to the latest version without redoing my website? Also is the documentation for the previous theme available somewhere? Shouldn’t you keep the documentation for the previous version available for customers that haven’t upgraded yet?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30588
    • Total: 30588

Hi,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving theme updates/access and support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18

Pay via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

Pay via Credit Card:

https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/product/singlethemeyearly

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year and you will also receive theme updates/access as and when they happen.

NOTE: The new theme is completely done using a different framework so the homepage has to be redone.

Regards,
    Dave

Jeffrey DunnJeffrey Dunn
    Participant

Hey Dave,

The cost of $18 to renew is reasonable but I don’t want to spend a bunch of time redoing things. You say “NOTE: The new theme is completely done using a different framework so the homepage has to be redone.” Are you saying that just the home sections displayed on the website need to be redone? How much has to be redone? I’m not interested in a lengthy process to redo everything. I don’t want to pay the $18 for more support if I don’t know how much work I’m getting into.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Okay

Jeffrey DunnJeffrey Dunn
    Participant

Not to be harsh but how do you answer 2 questions with Okay? Are you saying that you won’t answer a question unless I pay you an upgrade fee? If so, that’s lame. Not good customer service and likely to lose you customers.

Jeffrey DunnJeffrey Dunn
    Participant

So I guess you don’t care about your customers….that’s it for me. One lost customer. I’m sure there will be more if this how you operate.

Hi,

Homepage needs to be redone as the framework is different. Colors and fonts will carry forward. Inner pages will remain as it is.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.