- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hello, I purchased the Nature One Pro theme. How am I supposed to update it? I don’t have this option in the admin panel and also I am unable to download it from my account on the website. It says that the download expired. My order ID is: #17948
Given re-access to the theme.
Upgrade 5 videos:
These videos should help you download the theme and set it up:
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
This post will also help: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/upgrade-from-free-to-pro-version/
Did you know that WordPress powers over 30% of websites around the world? So, it is no surprise that you have also selected this popular […]
This is Internal Server Error Part 4 of the Series. Part 1 is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/fyi/fix-500-internal-server-error-wordpress/ Part 2 is given here: https://www.sktthemes.org/wordpress/fix-internal-server-error-wordpress/ Part 3 is […]
7 pieces of Twitter plugins for WordPress that are worth installing and running on your website for Twitter integration with your pages They will also […]