July 22, 2016 at 7:15 am #41373StephenParticipantMember since: July 22, 2016
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
- Total: 1
I have been using the Nature One free theme, and decided to buy the pro version. I have successfully downloaded the theme zip file. When I upload the theme to my site and the upload finishes it throws me back to a preview view of my website (unlike the video on your site). I see no option to activate the new theme. When I go back into themes, I don’t see any additional themes. When I go into theme options, it looks exactly the same as the free version, with messages stating “Buy PRO version for only $30 with more features” still.
Thanks, SteveJuly 22, 2016 at 9:01 am #41396Shri SKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 6937
- Total: 6947
Probably some steps are missed.
Here are 4-5 videos i hope they help you.
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
If still not then send us URL of the site and WordPress admin details here: sktthemes.net/contact and we will do the upgrade for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.