- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Tagged: Upgrade problem
I have been using the Nature One free theme, and decided to buy the pro version. I have successfully downloaded the theme zip file. When I upload the theme to my site and the upload finishes it throws me back to a preview view of my website (unlike the video on your site). I see no option to activate the new theme. When I go back into themes, I don’t see any additional themes. When I go into theme options, it looks exactly the same as the free version, with messages stating “Buy PRO version for only $30 with more features” still.
Probably some steps are missed.
Here are 4-5 videos i hope they help you.
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
If still not then send us URL of the site and WordPress admin details here: sktthemes.net/contact and we will do the upgrade for you.
The role of women in the digital world is often underestimated. But if we try to analyze the virtual arena and WordPress society, in particular, […]
We share free fullscreen WordPress themes for all portfolio owners and photo enthusiasts, designers and artists, to come across the best mediums for the standout […]
The main reason to clean up your WordPress website has been explained in this article. It will help you increase the footfall in your website. […]