September 7, 2019 at 1:57 pm #130336
This theme is generating a new tab any time one clicks on a link. That’s very annoying for visitors of the site. I would like to have a new page in the same tab all the time. What do I need to change in settings?
AndroSeptember 9, 2019 at 5:48 am #130361
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email: email@example.com Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
We’ll check and revert back to you.
DaveSeptember 17, 2019 at 12:20 pm #130820
This is done. Kindly check and confirm
DaveSeptember 17, 2019 at 1:40 pm #130838
This looks perfect.
Thank you so much.
AndroSeptember 17, 2019 at 1:45 pm #130839
I have also asked another question two weeks ago regarding the contact form on Theme Online Coach Pro.
I want to customize it and use another language instead of English.
Haven’t found a way to do it and I don’t want to use another plugin as the existing contact form is well positioned on the page together with the testimonials for my trainings.
So I want to keep using the contactform.
You have my login details.
Hope you can help me with this, so my site is finally ready for launch.
AndroSeptember 18, 2019 at 11:01 am #130923
DaveSeptember 18, 2019 at 2:10 pm #130937
Unfortunately your adjustments are not fully right. In case following adjustments can be made my request is fully handled. Thanks in advance.
1) Please remove whole section in contact form that says: Website met voorvoegsel http://. This is really not necessary in a contact form.
2) In the contact form: Please replace the word VOORLEGGEN and write VERSTUUR
3) I made some test messages. The messages that come from this form are not received by me. Where can i find them as they do not get to my mailbox.
4) You have also changed the word Testimonials into the dutch word “getuigenissen” in the testimonial section. This word is very unusual. Please change it back to the word Testimonials.
Thanks in advance.
AndroSeptember 19, 2019 at 6:08 am #130956
3. Kindly go to Appearance >> Editor >> sidebar.php >> go to line No 16 and add your email address instead of firstname.lastname@example.org
DaveSeptember 19, 2019 at 9:19 am #131008
I changed to the right email-address and made two test messages. Both did not make it to my mailbox email@example.com. Hope you can fix this. When this is fixed we are done and I can go live!!!
Thank you so much for fixing the previous issues.
AndroSeptember 19, 2019 at 9:50 am #131011
Kindly use contact form 7 https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
DaveSeptember 19, 2019 at 10:23 am #131019
If contactform 7 can be positioned on the exact same location on the page, i.e. above the testimonials, I certainly want to follow your advise. Can you help me doing that. This one of the very reasons I chose this Theme. The testimonials are well positioned on the pages…, so position contactform 7 on exactly the same location as the current contactform and I am in business. I have already installed contact form 7, if this can be of help.
Awaiting your reply.
AndroSeptember 19, 2019 at 11:45 am #131033
Kindly go to Appearance >> Widget >> Sidebar Main >> Contact Formulier >> and replace contact form 7 shortcode instead of
Have a look at:
DaveSeptember 19, 2019 at 1:14 pm #131045
I thank you very much David.
You made my day.
I can not thank you enough.
AndroSeptember 20, 2019 at 4:57 am #131069
If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.sktthemes.org/forums/topic/reviews-and-testimonials/page/24/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.