March 15, 2023 at 4:21 pm #204312
The following things emerge.
(1) Acne in the submenu of treatments (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments-acne/). Clicking on the acne page shows the submenu of skin problems, this is not correct.
(2) at the subhead ADVICE/SELFMANAGEMENT page Acne (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments-acne/) there is text below the list, please no text below dots, let it be indented with the other text . see screen shot https://ibb.co/7VYrn9L
(3) same as with (2) on the page (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/pigmentpigmentation-remove/) see screen shot https://ibb.co /jZKGP6tMarch 15, 2023 at 5:00 pm #204314
This is done.
BradMarch 15, 2023 at 10:00 pm #204318
Still not going well,
Now back to the page treatments (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments/) when I click on the acne page in the submenu (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed /treatments-acne/) the submenu of the skin problems page is shown see screen shot
The skin problems page is now going well.
Is the problem sometimes in the fact that the acne subpage (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments-acne/) is called the same as on the page (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/ skin problems/) . here is also the url https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments-acne/
Can you fix this? Or should I create a whole new page Acne?
KorMarch 16, 2023 at 5:53 pm #204330
I managed to solve it by making two pages about acne.
1) The Acne therapy page (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments-acne-therapie/) belongs in the submenu of the Treatments page (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/services__trashed/treatments/) see screen shot https://ibb.co/bK64btz
2) The page Acne (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/acne/) belongs in the submenu of the page Skin problems (https://www.mlbeauty.nl/ services__trashed/skin problems/) see screen shot. https://ibb.co/6Yg1qZX
3) The problem now is that when you click on Acne therapy in the submenu in the treatments page, the submenu of skin problems is shown. This should be the treatments submenu.
KorMarch 17, 2023 at 6:54 pm #204347
Here you are using two different menu on the pages.
if you need to display the same menu or want to add the same menu item on this pages?
kindly use same menu shortcode on this pages or kindly add this menu item on that particular menu.
BradMarch 17, 2023 at 9:09 pm #204350
KorMarch 20, 2023 at 10:39 am #204364
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.