Home › Forums › All Other Themes › Theme Settings?
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Sonnal S Sinha.
August 12, 2016 at 3:46 pm #43532MikeMemberMember since: August 3, 2016
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 1
- Total: 2
I have 3 questions:
1) On my theme – SKT Girlie – under Sections, I have 4 links to pages within my site. On the home page, it shows the uploaded pictures I’ve added, the title of the page underneath that, and then 3 dots above the call to action box. This causes the Call To Action boxes to be out of line. Before removing the number 35 from the “Change Page content text limit” box, it would show code from plugin for that page under the picture. I took the 35 out and now it shows 3 dots “…”
2) How do I remove the picture of food in the 3 section for What new the shop?
3) How can I replace the link to your website in the footer menu, next to the copyright section. I originally removed that, but would like to replace b/c y’all really did a good job with your themes and customer service….
Thank you…..August 14, 2016 at 10:51 am #43597Sonnal S SinhaKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 6939
- Total: 6949
1. 35 represents the amount of words it will show. So place back something like 10. Place within that page some text initially for 10 words and then only paste shortcodes to avoid showing codes in homepage.
2. I believe checking it here; http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-girlie-doc/ and then in homepage set up will give you an idea about that section.
3. Thank you it should be in appearance>theme options>footer or basic settings area.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.