- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have 3 questions:
1) On my theme – SKT Girlie – under Sections, I have 4 links to pages within my site. On the home page, it shows the uploaded pictures I’ve added, the title of the page underneath that, and then 3 dots above the call to action box. This causes the Call To Action boxes to be out of line. Before removing the number 35 from the “Change Page content text limit” box, it would show code from plugin for that page under the picture. I took the 35 out and now it shows 3 dots “…”
2) How do I remove the picture of food in the 3 section for What new the shop?
3) How can I replace the link to your website in the footer menu, next to the copyright section. I originally removed that, but would like to replace b/c y’all really did a good job with your themes and customer service….
1. 35 represents the amount of words it will show. So place back something like 10. Place within that page some text initially for 10 words and then only paste shortcodes to avoid showing codes in homepage.
2. I believe checking it here; http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-girlie-doc/ and then in homepage set up will give you an idea about that section.
3. Thank you it should be in appearance>theme options>footer or basic settings area.
The best free political WordPress themes available on the internet Politicians are a medium of communication for the people who got them elected to constitute […]
Free WordPress landing page themes listed below: Unlike the website’s main page, landing pages are essential to give the customer a full piece of information […]
We have revealed some of the most beautiful WordPress themes for free. There are many choices in the market to select any one of the […]