theme downloading issues and want to change Domain name

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum theme downloading issues and want to change Domain name

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anshul GuptaAnshul Gupta
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 34
    • Total: 60

Hi,

these are the issues which we are facing.
    1) we are not able to download my purchased theme if we want to download again.i think for this we should not get any issues.

2)previously when i purchased theme that was on another domain.now, i want that theme to another domain instead of my previous domain.how we can do it.means, theme is same but difference in domain.

need your support

Thanks.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi,

Your 1 year support for theme has expired. To continue receiving theme updates/access and support for another year kindly subscribe for just $18

Pay via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E6MFAFM4T6RDL

OR

Pay via Credit Card:

https://sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/product/singlethemeyearly

Once paid we will again renew your support for 1 year and you will also receive theme updates/access as and when they happen.

Regards,
    Chris

Anshul GuptaAnshul Gupta
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 34
    • Total: 60

Hi,

i am not asking for the support and all.even not asking for theme updated files.i am just asking for my dump file which we have bought previously.

more precise, if by any chance i have deleted my previous files which we have bought from you then what i will do next step…of course i will take from my account only..that files i am asking..not the updated one …because when i am accessing it is saying that files not be accessible any more..

secondly, at the time of purchasing as i know that the theme will be same lifetime if we are not renewing my account.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.