Testimonials

Home Forums Handy Theme Support Testimonials

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gigi FernandoGigi Fernando
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 27
    • Total: 37

Hello,
    My testimonials page is not showing all the testimonials that I have written. I looked in each area to make sure they show them all and not just a few, but they are not showing in the right format as they should. I would like to send you my logins to check this out as I have it on “Coming Soon” landing page. You just went into my site recently so let me know and I can give you access again.

Thank you so much
    Gigi

Re: Cardinals Professional Painters

Participant

I just wanted to update you guys, I got all the testimonials showing now but it has a right bar on the page as if I had a blog. This site does not have a blog at this point, it is brand new and i won’t add a blog unless they request it. I tried to configure the page to not have a right or left bar but it doesn’t allow me to because the testimonial page is pre-configured with a right side bar. How can I remove this?

Please advise.

Thank you kindly again.

Gigi

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

To remove sidebar there are 2 process.

1. You go to pages >> edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
    2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Hello again, thank you for the testimonial tip on that page. I got it working now. But……my entire site went down and I don’t know what happened. I don’t know if it’s a plugin conflicting the site or site optimization. I’m stuck. I’ve looked at everything. Sunday, I finished the site and it was working fine, then an hour later, the site was down.

Can I give you access again to check out the back end? I can send it to you via email on your last response.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Gigi

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

I got the website homepage showing again but one page is still not showing and that is the Gallery page called “custom home builds” it won’t show at all. I think it has to do with a plugin as the other gallery now show “minify code text” at the top of each gallery. This site was built a couple years back with skt builder and not elementor.

The site is: www.bobgibbonsframingcompany.com

I really need to get this fixed as quick as possible. I didn’t get a response from SKT for 4 days. Please assist quickly if you can. I totally appreciate your help in this matter.

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

.ql-syntax.ql-align-center {
        font-size: 0;
    }

Regards,
    Dave

Participant

Oh yea, it worked, omg, thank you so much, it’s been driving me crazy. I appreciate your help in this matter. You guys Rock!!

Thank you
    Gigi

Hi Gigi,

If you found our service good kindly review us here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sktthemes.org

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.