Structured Data > hentry (markup: microformats.org)

Home Forums All Other Themes Structured Data > hentry (markup: microformats.org)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ReginalReginal
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 20
    • Total: 27

Hello I’m trying to get my site through google webmaster tools console and I was receiving 7 errors and I purchased and installed the Fix structured data errors which corrected 5 out of the 7 errors. I’m still showing 2 errors and contacted my hosting company and they are not familiar with the scripts so they suggested I come back to the developer. The 2 errors are missing author and missing update for both my terms and contact pages. Any help would be appreciated.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

Hi Reginal,

Kindly try this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/schema-app-structured-data-for-schemaorg/

Hope this works effectively for you.

Regards,
    Dave

ReginalReginal

Hello I grabbed the recommended plugin schema-app-structured-data-for-schemaorg/
    I’m still showing the same errors on my webmaster tool console under the structured data tab. I asked the support team over at hunchmanifest.com they are providing the training on installing and marking up your site and this is the reply I received from them since I’m still showing the same error messages 7 of my pages all requesting author and update.

Hi Reginal,

The problem you’re reporting are caused by your Theme’s microformat data, which is an old pre-schema.org way of providing structured data. I’ve run into the same problem with an old theme I used to have and as a developer I went into edit the theme template files. I suggest you ask the theme developer if they would fix it on your behalf. Otherwise, you might want to hire a developer to fix it, update your theme. Our professional services can also do SEO related development should you need us to step in

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30639
    • Total: 30639

Hi Reginal,

Okay give us 3-4 days we will check and if any issues found in microformat data then we will update the theme.

Regards,
    Dave

ReginalReginal

Thank you.

ReginalReginal

Hello Any luck with issues in the microformat data and updating the theme so I wont continue to get the errors in my webmaster console. Thanks

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

You may kindly add schema plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-schemaorg-rich-snippets/

Regards,
    Shri

ReginalReginal

Thanks Shri I have downloaded the plugin and had my site crawled within the google webmaster console. When can I expect the errors to go away.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

I don’t know that is not in my hand. Google crawl error might take some time to go.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.