STEPS: After buying Pro (Towing)

Home Forums All Other Themes STEPS: After buying Pro (Towing)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MichaelMichael
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total: 3

Hello-

I recently tested out the free version of Towing. I got a lot of the work done, but still needed the additional functionality. I purchased the Towing PRO Theme. I installed it via the video instructions. Now, it only shows the Demo site. All of my work was gone. So, I thought I would start over. I deleted all the pages, and want to start from scratch. However, when I make changes to the NEW pages, only the Demo material is showing. For example, I simply added a New Home Page. I wanted to change the default mage to one of my own. But when I publish the site, the only thing available is the demo site. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated, as I now have to start over with the site.

Thank you very much in advance!

M

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi M,

Kindly go to appearance>theme options and save the options for once.

Then check step by step documentation of homepage here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/towing_documentation/#homepage-setup

Regards,
    Shri

MichaelMichael

Hello-

Thank you for the reply. In trying to follow the directions you posted, I do not have a “Readings” link. I would post a screenshot if I could. I have;

Settings > General, Writing, Blog, Discussion, Media, Permalinks, BoldGrid.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks again!

M

MichaelMichael

I should include further details. I am using BoldGrid powered by WordPress, and Hosted at InMotionHosting. I was able to edit the Free Towing Theme. Once I purchased the Pro version, I can no longer make any changes. Even the changes I do make, do not Publish to the active site. This is not an option for me;

“Kindly go to appearance>theme options and save the options for once”

There is no “Appearance” button as shown in the directions you linked.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

M

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.