Static home page not working

Home Forums All Other Themes Static home page not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAndrew
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 13

Ive created a static homepage at http://baccaarts.agwebdesign.com.au and its showing the 1st section which is correct but its also showing all of the other sections from the theme home pagee URL which it shouldnt be showing

The only content showing should be the My Portfolio gallery and nothing else. How do I fix this pls ?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

You can open the sections via Appearance>theme options>sections and hide the ones you don’t need.

Regards,
    Shri

AndrewAndrew

im talking about the static homepage Shri, its not working properly at all. Ill change it from latest posts to static page so you can see

Now that Ive changed it to static page it should be only displaying the area at the top titled ‘my portfolio’ and nothing else but its copying the gallery with 4 images into the other sections from latest posts setting (the theme home page with sections)

AndrewAndrew

let me know if you want login details for wordpress so you can go in and see

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

• Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Andrew,

This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.

Regards,
    Brad

AndrewAndrew

The static home page is still not working correctly, if you look at the home page in Pages you will see there is just a single row with a gallery displaying a 4 column gallery with the page titled ‘Home’. This is the only content that should be showing

At the moment I also have a section titled ‘My portfolio’ showing which would be coming from the theme home page, this shouldnt be showing in the static home page

Andrew

AndrewAndrew

ive added you on skype if its easier to discuss this that way, you can find me at ajames59

AndrewAndrew

Can I get an answer to my query pls as your static home page isnt working properly

Andrew

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Andrew,

We did complete the work for everything on your site last time. Now we don’t know what else is pending in the name of static homepage not working.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.