Home › Forums › All Other Themes › Spirited Question
- This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Forum Moderator.
March 14, 2016 at 5:55 am #26683
Frustrating! Just bought pro Spirited theme and trying to put images into the slider and no matter the height of the image it knocks out the blue widgets below?March 14, 2016 at 6:14 am #26689
Kindly show us your website URL.
BradMarch 14, 2016 at 6:18 am #26690
http://arcoferietest2.mccinternalmedicine.org/ – whie I am at it, where can I find ‘how-to’ documentation?March 14, 2016 at 7:03 am #26697
It seems like you have to have a photo the exact size of 1420×502 – is that correct? If that is so, I don’t have any images exactly that size, what is the refund policy?March 14, 2016 at 8:03 am #26703
I worked through all of that but now can’t get my team members to show up – is her any step-by-step, easy to follow, for idiots like me, instructions for each section?March 14, 2016 at 8:49 am #26704
Here is the complete documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/spirited-doc/
BradMarch 14, 2016 at 8:03 pm #26796
Okay, thanks, went though all of it and I am just not smart enough to understand things, can you please tell me…..
1. How do you make the blue widgets below the slider’s Read More buttons link to a page?
2. In the next section – What we do – my third box has dropped to the next row – is it possible to have 4 boxes all on the same row? If not, how can I get my third box back on the same row?
3.I have no clue how to get my team members into the site – can you give me simple step-by-step instructions?
Thanks. – arcoferietest2.mccinternalmedicine.orgMarch 14, 2016 at 11:24 pm #26812EricMemberMember since: March 9, 2016
- Topics: 2
- Replies: 5
- Total: 7
Grant, I am having the same 2 issues with spirited pro. The slider problem I had fixed by fivver.com so I cannot help you with that.
It appears they are working on update to fix the Read more buttons. Hopefully this fixes your problem as well.March 14, 2016 at 11:34 pm #26813
Thanks Eric. Kind of wished I had gone with the Lite version!
I wound up cropping all my photos to around 300px high if you run across the slider issue again.
Another question has arisen for anyone (in addition to my three above)……
1. How do you get testimonials to display more than one testimonial?March 15, 2016 at 12:36 am #26822
Another question – how do you get posts to display header image across top of page like in your demo – my posts just have blank space?March 15, 2016 at 12:29 pm #26915
1) When you select the pages for homepage boxes it will automatically redirects to respective pages. So when user click on read more buttons it will goes to that respective page.
2) You have some coding problem in this shortcode.
3) I think you solved the team member issue.
For the issue regarding shortcode kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.