January 20, 2016 at 2:19 pm #19356KaterinaMemberMember since: January 20, 2016
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
- Total: 1
Hello, I just have upgraded to spirited pro theme and I have a few issues.
1. Can I change the sections order?
2. Can I hide the slider? I don’t want a slider displayed. I have removed all the images and the slider is still trying to load.
3. I cannot see any sections on my homepage, besides the first one.
4. Where is the what we do three box? I could see this section on the free spirited version, but I cannot see it on the pro version.
My website address is http://www.startmywordpress.com
Thank you in advance,
KaterinaJanuary 21, 2016 at 10:51 am #19534
1. You can not change the section order.
2. If you dont want the slider on homepage then kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Basic setting and add this css code in custom css box
3. See the documentation on how to set up homepage:
4. Kindly go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Sections>>Section1
there you will find the what we do section
ShriJanuary 22, 2016 at 12:28 pm #19744
I am also using the Spirited Pro Theme.
I want to keep the slider images but I don’t want the “Read More” button. Please could you tell me how to keep the images but remove the “Read More” button.
Thank you.January 22, 2016 at 12:33 pm #19747
Kindly go to Appearance>Theme Options>Basic Settings>Custom CSS box:
Add this css code in custom css box
ShriJanuary 22, 2016 at 7:22 pm #19811
Thank you, that was helpful. Please could you tell me how to remove the following from the home page:
Thank you.January 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm #20145
Kindly show us your website link
ShriJanuary 30, 2016 at 9:47 pm #20876
I have managed to remove the things that I mentioned, but I am now having issues with the footer. I have added things to the widgets but can’t get anything in the footer on the right hand side (only the left and the middle). Please could you tell me how to add something on the right hand side of the page. The link to my website is
RichardFebruary 1, 2016 at 6:30 am #20971
Kindly see the documentation here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/spirited-doc/#footer-section
ShriFebruary 1, 2016 at 1:19 pm #21053
I have read through the documentation but it doesn’t explain how to add something to the right hand side. Currently I am using all 3 footer widgets:
Widget 1 contains: About Us, Sign up text, Sign up form
Widget 2 contains: Search box, We would value your feedback
Widget 3 contains: Spelling Errors.
The result is the following: http://www.kemsingtuition.co.uk
I have tried changing which widget has which item, but the top right part of the footer still remains blank. How do I add a widget to this section?
RichardFebruary 1, 2016 at 1:31 pm #21060
Kindly Send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your WordPress admin details and URL of the site. we will check the problem and resolve.
NOTE: Kindly mention the issue in the email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.