- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I created gallery, following documentation, but instead of gallery I can see only message that portfolio is empty.
How can I add media to gallery?
Okay step by step instructions for photo gallery:
1. First Go to WordPress admin panel and then Click on Photo Galleryhttp://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg
And then Click on Add New.
2. Once clicked on Add New Add the title and then just set up a featured image just like shown here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg (don’t add anything in description area)
Once done select any category or add any category from the category area in this very page. And click on Update.
3. To add another image again click add new and follow the first 2 steps as given above.
So for every new image title and 1 featured image is to be added and it is to be selected into any category you wish.
Thing is, that I can’t see such thing like “Gallery Category”.
I can see only “Category”.
And, theres more. I don’t have editor section (this huge white place for content editing) in the middle of the page. Neither “add media” button. That’s the problem.
EDIT: Even if I switch off all Plugins, I cant edit content of any gallery
Should we add a gallery for you with all the categories filter (sample ones) so that you can replicate it?
If so send us an email: email@example.com with your WordPress admin details and url of the site.
Being a primary and open source content management system at present, WordPress themes deems to be the most popular and reliable digital platform, on which […]
Features of golf club WordPress theme Golf club WordPress theme is responsive and Mobile friendly Has been tested for several devices and browsers for cross […]
Law Firm or Attorney WordPress theme is a business based on trust. Law firms need a professional website and so does the attorneys. Hence we […]