- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I created gallery, following documentation, but instead of gallery I can see only message that portfolio is empty.
How can I add media to gallery?
Okay step by step instructions for photo gallery:
1. First Go to WordPress admin panel and then Click on Photo Galleryhttp://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg
And then Click on Add New.
2. Once clicked on Add New Add the title and then just set up a featured image just like shown here: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-white-doc/assets/img/portfolio.jpg (don’t add anything in description area)
Once done select any category or add any category from the category area in this very page. And click on Update.
3. To add another image again click add new and follow the first 2 steps as given above.
So for every new image title and 1 featured image is to be added and it is to be selected into any category you wish.
Thing is, that I can’t see such thing like “Gallery Category”.
I can see only “Category”.
And, theres more. I don’t have editor section (this huge white place for content editing) in the middle of the page. Neither “add media” button. That’s the problem.
EDIT: Even if I switch off all Plugins, I cant edit content of any gallery
This time our main focus is pest control WordPress themes These pest control WordPress themes can be used for bugs, pests, termite and other insects […]
The best senior care WordPress themes can be found in this article for health and elderly care centers, rehabilitation centers, caregiving and other relevant service […]
Nowadays there are several multipurpose free WordPress themes which are coming online and are being added. But are they really multipurpose is the real question. […]