Small Changes

Home Forums All Other Themes Small Changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lawrence Chadwick-smithLawrence Chadwick-smith
    Participant
    • Topics: 110
    • Replies: 173
    • Total: 283

Good evening

I would like your help please with the following as soon as you can, it would be really appreciated. The password to view the site is 2017, and the password etc have already been emailed to you.

1. The read more button at the bottom needs to take us to the “What we do” page – where do I go to put in a link?

2. Can we Link the “search, Research and Projects” boxes to the “what we do page”, anchored to the bottom of the page, so it will take you straight to the bottom of the page?

3: for the Contact us page; Can we delete the “Website with prefix” box.
    Also, Can we make the phone number a non mandatory field, but Name, email and message is essential?

Thank you very much!

http://cornerstonetalent.co.uk/our-services/

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Lawrence,

1. The read more button at the bottom needs to take us to the “What we do” page – where do I go to put in a link?
    Resolved

2. Can we Link the “search, Research and Projects” boxes to the “what we do page”, anchored to the bottom of the page, so it will take you straight to the bottom of the page?
    Unfortunately it is not possible

3: for the Contact us page; Can we delete the “Website with prefix” box.
    Also, Can we make the phone number a non mandatory field, but Name, email and message is essential?
    Issue resolved

Regards,
    Brad

Lawrence Chadwick-smithLawrence Chadwick-smith
    Participant
    • Topics: 110
    • Replies: 173
    • Total: 283

Thank you Brad! Just a couple queries..

1. Can we Link the “search, Research and Projects” boxes to the “what we do page”, anchored to the bottom of the page, so it will take you straight to the bottom of the page?
    Unfortunately it is not possible Could we link this to the what we do page instead, so it goes there rather than contact us?

2 Also, can we make the boxes above have a curved edge… like the menu (Who we are, what we do)?

3 For the home page, Can we Delete the line about “Search and Research” ( I can do this!) at the bottom and move up the page a little? I can’t seem to move it up so there is less space.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Issue resolved.

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.