Slider Options for Locksmith

Home Forums All Other Themes Slider Options for Locksmith

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarah NobleSarah Noble
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 8

Hi,

I like the template Locksmith. Creating the home page with coded pages is super simple and I’m just falling back to it over and over again. Can I incorporate that feature into other templates? Or can I incorporate the header and slider of a different theme? Such as, SKT Biz Pro allows for a color bar over the slider and the Title is positioned to the left. The Main menu is in a white bar at the top, and not over the slider. Can I just marry these two themes? I can not stand the SKT home page builder for the Biz Pro.

The site I am working on is not live yet.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Hi,

Thank you for being our customer and purchasing themes from SKT Themes.

We are offering our old themes customers renewal discounts to be get back access to all the exciting themes we have launched till date along with support of 1 year.

Renew for just $69 and get access to all themes from SKT Themes and use the themes for lifetime on multiple domains/websites.

Here’s the link for payment via PayPal: paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7J5NCPDV8XXD2#/checkout/subscription

Or Pay via Credit Card: sites.fastspring.com/sktthemes/instant/allthemeslatesubscription

We look forward to welcoming you again into our family.

Regards,
    Dave

Sarah NobleSarah Noble
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 5
    • Total: 8

So…If I pay again… you’ll answer my question and I’ll be able to change out the sliders and header and create my perfect layout? I was planning to purchase for some other templates.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Yes of course.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.