SKT Yogi theme – testimonials cut off AND contact forms nearly invisible

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Yogi theme – testimonials cut off AND contact forms nearly invisible

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BrianaBriana
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 12

Another issue with SKT yogi – my testimonials are being cut off, both at the bottom of the home page and on the ‘testimonials’ page I created.

I’ve bypassed this for now by creating images of the testimonials for the page, but I rather like the layout the theme provides with the photo and quotation mark image. I’ve tried adjusting the preview length in the theme options section but it does not effect anything at all.

I’ve also put a few contact forms on my site, on the contact page and on the connect with me page. These forms are nearly invisible and I can’t figure out how to make the form outline and font a different colour. I’ve gone through every single colour option in the theme options. I even tried additional css to adjust the background and outline of the form, but this wasn’t helpful and looked tacky.

Where can I adjust how the contact forms appear so they are a bit darker and more legible?

Thank you,

Briana

BrianaBriana
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 12

See www.brianaboldin.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30649
    • Total: 30649

Hi Briana,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.