Skt spa theme, buttons problem, stil the same problem

Home Forums All Other Themes Skt spa theme, buttons problem, stil the same problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EdytaEdyta
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    • Total: 14

Is her someone who had the same problem with buttons French-English and can help me??

Can you please tell me, how can I resolve my problem with the bottons: English-French??
    I asked you many times, but it is maybe too complicate….
    Your video guide or documentation do not say nothing about this, so I bought your spa theme premium and now need help, because the guide not resolve the problem

I make copy of my message,
    I have n appearance>theme options>basic settings : Read More Button Text; [:fr]En savoir plus[:en]Read more [:]

Big Slider on homepage works !: I have changed the same in appearance>theme options> homepage slider and wrote the same shortcode ([:fr], [:en], [:]) in in slider 1,2,3 ( title and Description or Tagline), her is no problem
    http://www.beautybody.fr

Please look at my homepage English and French wersion, exactly the buttons to change them with every different site

The problem is for functional languages on every buttons for:
    – Sevices : Top Four Services Columns Below the Slider
    – Section 2- section 2
    [:fr]En savoir plus[:en]Read more [:]

What I should write exactly in appearance>editor>custom-functions.php and functions.php and where to make it work?? Thanks for your reply

Kind regads

I did everything you told on your video and your guide, but it is not enough

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30632
    • Total: 30632

Hi Edyta,

Was your issue resolved?

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.