Skt Spa Pro theme

Home Forums IT Consultant Support Skt Spa Pro theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adavia JacksonAdavia Jackson
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

As previously communicated to you through email in which you said to respond with wp login info:

On the homepage the “latest news” which is linked to three blog posts the words are overlapping the pictures. Site is excelalterations.com But this only happens in Safari, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. And if i click on a page other than the home page and click the home page from one of the other pages, the home page will then load correctly. Site works correctly most of the time in Firefox. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

We checked it on almost all computers today. Earlier it was appearing to have titles overlapping on top of images today it doesn’t. Did you do something?

Regards,
    Shri

Adavia JacksonAdavia Jackson
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I tried having a plugin generate the latest posts shortcode. So it has been working so far. However in the section portion of theme options extra boxes are appearing above the code that is supposed to be on page to display text and default latest posts above my content. boxes don’t appear on my test page and cannot be deleted or hidden in customizer like the original box sections can. So if someone on your team changed the theme then please change it back to how it was originally. thanks.

Keymaster

We didn’t change the theme. Its via Appearance>Theme options and not via customizer.

Regards,
    Shri

BrockBrock
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

How do I indent bulleted lists that are in the body with the SKT SPA Pro template?

BrockBrock
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

Nevermind – got it

Keymaster

Okay.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.