- November 24, 2015 at 9:29 pm #15199
I have a few questions regarding the Restro theme, I haven’t been able to figure them out on my own.
1. How can I order the “Our Menu” categories?
2. Is it possible to create a page that is only used to hold other pages in the navigation menu? Like:
Head 1 — Head 2 — Head 3
In which “Head 1” is not linking to another page.
3: Is it possible to create multiple “our menu” pages?
4: Can I replace the logo at the top-left of the page to plain text instead of an image?
Thanks in advance!
RiewartNovember 25, 2015 at 10:42 pm #15298
Can anyone help me out please?November 26, 2015 at 4:21 pm #15330
Still waiting for an answer. I have to finish this project very soon.November 28, 2015 at 11:57 am #15463
After four days I still haven’t received an answer. This is not the kind of support I expected to receive. Several other threads that were created later than mine have gotten a reaction from sktthemes, but my thread seems to get ignored. I’m really happy with the theme, but there’s no way I will buy another theme when I’m simply being ignored here.November 30, 2015 at 11:30 am #15563
Really apologize for this grave mistake. We had Thanks Giving on Friday and then followed by the weekend.
Replying back to you in 5 mins.
ShriNovember 30, 2015 at 11:39 am #15568
1. Try this plugin for category ordering: https://wordpress.org/plugins/taxonomy-terms-order/
2. Yes you can have HTML of links like in ul li and have the page to be linked to various other pages like shown here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_lists_nested
3. Unfortunately no. However you can use plugins like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ultimate-recipe/
4. Yes kindly remove logo from within theme options and then go to Settings>General and type site name. It should show instead of the logo image.
Hope i could answer your questions correctly. Sorry for taking time to reply.
ShriNovember 30, 2015 at 5:18 pm #15604
Thanks for the reply! My apologies for my impatience, I should’ve known it was Thanks Giving (We don’t celebrate it where I come from) and taken into account that the weekend was in-between. It was just very frustrating to see other threads being replied to that were created after mine.
Anyways, my questions got answered and as I said before in this thread, I’m really enjoying the theme. Thanks a lot Shri!
RiewartDecember 1, 2015 at 6:10 am #15644
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.