SKT Launch Front Page gone or trashed

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Launch Front Page gone or trashed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Julie DelanyJulie Delany
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 8

Hello, my URL: http://thejdmoore.com/

How do I reinstall or reinstate the ‘editable’ Front Page?

Started out great! Was making progress editing the Front Page. Then I deleted it or moved it? I have a (homepage) front page (as you can see) but trashed the *editable* Front Page somehow. The reason you can see it when you go to my URL is b/c I’ve created this blank Home page and assigned it “Front Page” type. Unfortunately, when I try to edit Front Page the page is a blank with just the word Home as a header inside (which I created so I could get a “Front Page” back). Can’t find the editable Front Page in Revisions or Pages or Appearance Menus.

Thank you for your help. Else how do I delete and reinstall all over from scratch the SKT Launch theme?
    jd

Julie DelanyJulie Delany
    Participant

I have reinstate/installed the Theme Demo Importer with lots of pages to help out. But … my main problem is the following:

How Do I Get *Theme Options*? Please, thank you.

I don’t have this option below, unfortunately.

1. Kindly visit Appearance -> Theme Options -> Sections to Manage the homepage sections.
    2. Section 1 About Me = section manage from Appearance->Themes Options-> Section Tab -> section 1

I don’t have the Theme Options as a choice. I do have:
    About Theme
    Theme Editor

Julie DelanyJulie Delany
    Participant

Help is slow coming and that’s fine – it’s the holidays. I’ll be moving my site soon enough.

OK so after purchasing the theme $39? And finding it kludgy and Elementor started to show code in places it shouldn’t. Removed, updated, deleted, updated, still messed up. I finally worked out the Main Page widgets and block editing but could to get to edit the layout of the Main Page. And replacing some (3) pictures inside little decorative ovals on the Main Page was bizarre, they turned out tiny or huge even if I followed the rules on pixels, sizing, etc.

Decided to switch to a Free theme and now my life is much better. What took me 2.5 days to screw up the paid-for theme, I have done this new free theme in about 6 hours. I can sleep tonight.

Ticket closed. πŸ™‚

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Sorry for delay, we don’t work on weekends.

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Brad

Julie DelanyJulie Delany
    Participant

Hi Brad, thank you for your reply. I’ve changed themes/providers and am doing well with it.
    But if I decide to return to SKT Themes another time, I’ll write again for help on this issue.
    jd

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi Julie,

Sure πŸ™‚

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.