- March 29, 2017 at 1:05 pm #67308KyleMemberMember since: August 28, 2016
- Topics: 3
- Replies: 0
- Total: 3
Can anyone please help me with the following issues? Thank you SO MUCH!
1. I need the three sections after the “read more” section removed, including the “service overview”, “latest posts” and “our team” sections removed. I would like to know how to do this manually so that I can edit and re-instate them as necessary in the future. I DO NOT want a static page to be put in place of the “latest posts” section. I literally would like it removed.
2. I need the “latest tweets” widget removed from the footer and NOT replaced by any other widget. This means I need that widget completely removed and will need to re-space the remaining widgets. Please instruct me how to do this.
3. I’m having some problems with the logo and site identity section. When I go to “customize” the site identity, the “site title” will not display next to the uploaded logo. For the time being, I’ve made an image of the logo and “site identity” and uploaded these as a single logo image. However, when I do that, it limits the width of the logo, which crunches the letters. Can you please tell me how to increase the logo width limit OR make the site title appear in the appropriate location at the top left?
Communications Director, IDSMarch 29, 2017 at 1:09 pm #67314Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 23366
- Total: 23366
Kindly show us your website URL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.