- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Can anyone please help me with the following issues? Thank you SO MUCH!
1. I need the three sections after the “read more” section removed, including the “service overview”, “latest posts” and “our team” sections removed. I would like to know how to do this manually so that I can edit and re-instate them as necessary in the future. I DO NOT want a static page to be put in place of the “latest posts” section. I literally would like it removed.
2. I need the “latest tweets” widget removed from the footer and NOT replaced by any other widget. This means I need that widget completely removed and will need to re-space the remaining widgets. Please instruct me how to do this.
3. I’m having some problems with the logo and site identity section. When I go to “customize” the site identity, the “site title” will not display next to the uploaded logo. For the time being, I’ve made an image of the logo and “site identity” and uploaded these as a single logo image. However, when I do that, it limits the width of the logo, which crunches the letters. Can you please tell me how to increase the logo width limit OR make the site title appear in the appropriate location at the top left?
Communications Director, IDS
Kindly show us your website URL.
This time we offer you to take advantage of WordPress themes for NGOs Non-profit organizations, charity and humanitarian funds and activities, religious and church – […]
The essential WordPress theme features are explained in this article. These can be the best guidance for you whether to choose it as a platform […]
A useful dose of the best premium WordPress themes is waiting for you in this article. We have managed to collect some of the most […]