- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by MITSUJI.
April 25, 2016 at 12:35 pm #31492
SKT Hotel Lite is available to use, but SKT Hotel Pro is not available.
I set it following.
WordPress Admin -> Settings -> Readings -> Your Latest Posts.
I can not save to change ‘Theme Options’.
Mysql version is 5.6. WordPress version is 4.5.April 25, 2016 at 12:38 pm #31493
These videos should help you download the theme and set it up:
1. How to download WordPress theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyrqQh7JTc
2. How to install/upgrade to Pro version of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSQPPrCYGk
3. How to set up Homepage of your theme?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RD6ycHCLw
4. How to locate Theme Options and use its settings?— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVehU8xmfkg
5.How to locate documentation of any theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT8OEc4oGh8
ShriApril 25, 2016 at 1:21 pm #31513
Appearance > Customize ;following message.
Check Appearance > Theme Options for Pro SettingsApril 25, 2016 at 1:39 pm #31522
Yes Kindly check appearance>theme options to manage the pro version.
Check documentation here:http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt_hotel_doc/
Click on homepage set up after it loads up to check all the settings and step by step documentation.
ShriApril 26, 2016 at 3:17 am #31586
I tried to do your documentation many times.
It’s happen error ‘403 error’, as following.
Click buttun; Theme Options> ‘Save options’.
Other templates in the same server will work without problems.
It’s not available re-installing.
It does not work , and then re- install.April 26, 2016 at 3:20 am #31587
The same server , other templates in the same database is working.
Since there is no time , do you not somehow ?April 26, 2016 at 6:31 am #31615
403 error means forbidden. Definitely hosting issue. Kindly call them or email them and ask them to resolve this issue. Other templates if you save via customizer or theme options panel will also have the same problem since this is related to permission issue of folder and files in WordPress.
ShriApril 26, 2016 at 9:37 am #31630
What is permission the following file?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.