SKT Girlie Pro

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Girlie Pro

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    NalakaNalaka
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 21
    • Total: 30

How can i change the content of the four section boxes to what i want as it always shows the first bit of each page.
    I also want to make the text in the four section boxes italic. It doesn’t happen.
    Thanks

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

It will only show first bit of each page. So kindly select pages which have the first bit as what you want then use redirection plugin to redirect those pages to the pages you want.

Regards,
    Shri

NalakaNalaka
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 21
    • Total: 30

Thanks Shri what about the text? if I changed the page text to Italic the four section boxes will not reflect that.

Keymaster

Kindly use this in appearance>theme options>basic settings>Custom CSS box for italic:

.services-wrap .one_fourth p{font-style:italic;}

Regards,
    Shri

TheresaTheresa
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 6
    • Total: 6

How do I get to the store to edit that section and set up my payment options for customers

TheresaTheresa

I mean how do I get my products on the front home page like you have in the demo? Please help. Thanks

• Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

HI Theresa,

Add Whats new shop shortcode in the section:

[ourproducts bgcolor="#fbfbfb" textcolor="#686868" price="$150" readmorelink="#" readmoretext="Read More" buy="Buy Now" link="#" title="Pudding" icon=" Your Image URL "]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras vitae magna at elit dignissim sodales. Cras vehicula erat in volutpat placerat. Morbi condimentum augue quis justo aliquet molestie. Donec a justo ut nulla faucibus maximus. Nullam porta laoreet nulla, ac porta est ultricies nec. [/ourproducts] [ourproducts bgcolor="#fbfbfb" textcolor="#686868" price="$100" readmorelink="#" readmoretext="Read More" buy="Buy Now" link="#" title="Spinch" icon=" Your Image URL "]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras vitae magna at elit dignissim sodales. Cras vehicula erat in volutpat placerat. Morbi condimentum augue quis justo aliquet molestie. Donec a justo ut nulla faucibus maximus. Nullam porta laoreet nulla, ac porta est ultricies nec. [/ourproducts] [ourproducts bgcolor="#fbfbfb" textcolor="#686868" price="$150" readmorelink="#" readmoretext="Read More" buy="Buy Now" link="#" title="Pomegranate" icon=" Your Image URL " class="last"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras vitae magna at elit dignissim sodales. Cras vehicula erat in volutpat placerat. Morbi condimentum augue quis justo aliquet molestie. Donec a justo ut nulla faucibus maximus. Nullam porta laoreet nulla, ac porta est ultricies nec.[/ourproducts]

You can edit the image, title, description and price in the shortcode.

Regards,
    Dave

TheresaTheresa

Thank you. One more thing please how do I remove the contact form from all the pages please. Thanks

Hi Theresa,

To remove sidebar there are 2 process.

1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
    2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.

Regards,
    Dave

TheresaTheresa

Hi if I wanted a more custom side bar with contact us spaces a pretty one or even the one that was already on there just not on every page or if I had code for a message us sidebar where would I put that

Keymaster

@Theresa: You can place the ones which you need and the default ones can be added using do shortcode or using shortcode widget plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/shortcode-widget/ and adding those shortcodes that are needed from the theme.

Regards,
    Shri

TheresaTheresa

I use woocommerce for my products and I have a shop page how do I get my products on the shop page right now its just empty and you can only view my products in the whats new in the shop part of my home page
    Thank you

TheresaTheresa

Also how do I replace the Instagram feed in the footer with my own
    Thanks

Hi Theresa,

Kindly use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/instagram-feed/

Then go to Appearance>>Widget>>Footer Widget 2

Drag and drop text widget in Footer widget 2 and add [instagram-feed] shortcode.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.