SKT Events Error – unable to add new events

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Events Error – unable to add new events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daren DhorayDaren Dhoray
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 15

Hi, I am unable to add new events or see all my published events on the backend. Support had made an update to my site before to show past and upcoming events.
    This is the error I am getting:

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 6.0.1
    Active theme: SKT Association (version pro2.0)
    Current plugin: (version )
    PHP version 8.0.18

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2636 of the file /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-content/themes/association/sktframe/core-functions.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given in /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-content/themes/association/sktframe/core-functions.php:2636
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-content/themes/association/sktframe/core-functions.php(2636): implode(Array, ‘, ‘)
    #1 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(309): skt_events_custom_columns(‘skt_col_ev_cat’)
    #2 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php(1331): do_action(‘manage_posts_cu…’, ‘skt_col_ev_cat’, 2461)
    #5 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1450): WP_Posts_List_Table->column_default(Object(WP_Post), ‘skt_col_ev_cat’)
    #6 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php(1383): WP_List_Table->single_row_columns(Object(WP_Post))
    #7 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php(795): WP_Posts_List_Table->single_row(Object(WP_Post), 0)
    #8 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php(772): WP_Posts_List_Table->_display_rows(Array, 0)
    #9 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1362): WP_Posts_List_Table->display_rows()
    #10 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-list-table.php(1289): WP_List_Table->display_rows_or_placeholder()
    #11 /home1/bluecpou/napsalumni.com/wp-admin/edit.php(477): WP_List_Table->display()
    #12 {main}
    thrown

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Chris

Daren DhorayDaren Dhoray
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 10
    • Total: 15

Hi I removed the events listing on the home page and will put it back once the activity is completed.
    Email sent with login.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30657
    • Total: 30657

Hi,

We checked, SKT Events are working fine and it’s also show all publish post.

Kindly see screenshot
    https://nimb.ws/2MK7es

How to add event kindly see screenshot
    https://nimb.ws/0yZvDt

In previous entry it’s not enter properly so it’s getting an error
    https://nimb.ws/PmqD9h

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.