SKT Event Error

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Event Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 24
    • Total: 35

Okay so I searched this out and found that others have had issues with the skt event kicking up a critical error.

I’m not sure when this began other than it wasn’t that long ago.

In the admin section of skt event I only have 1 event but I have two although one has already ended.

I’m getting “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

When I went to the email it stated that the problem came from the skt events. Below is the error log that is related to this I believe.

I could be wrong but not sure either way it probably needs to be addressed as well.

This is all within the music sounds theme.

[Mon Apr 22 00:00:18 2024] [error] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Undefined array key “expand_bg_color” in /home/www/carrollroberson.com/wp-content/themes/musical-sounds/templates/custom-style.php on line 102

I’m certain you will need to the login possibly to solve the problem because it’s in the admin area as the site shows two event but only the latest one in the admin area of events.

I will send the login details to the email address for you to login to the admin section.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30677
    • Total: 30677

Hi,

The event error has been resolved. kindly check the screenshot: https://nimb.ws/Yl0oULC

Here we also resolved the PHP Warning: Undefined array issue.

Regards,
    Chris

Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant

You guys are awesome thank you so much for getting on this.

Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant

There is one other question related to the events that I thought was a problem related to the error but it turns out that its not.

when you click on one of the events and scroll down the editor page and see where you enter in the event details.

I notice that when I hover over the event calendar it don’t popup a calendar at all for me to choose a date it just has the ellipsis dots.

Should a calendar be present for that or no? As it is I have to manually enter the dates but I would like to be able to just pick the dates instead.

Anyway let me know what you think about that.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30677
    • Total: 30677

Hi,

You have to manually enter the date and time in the textbox area. Here, the calendar popup is not open.

https://nimb.ws/xRg3P4v

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.