- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
the website is
1. I would like to delete “Recent Posts” column from the Footer, is it possible? I deleted the text, but column i still there.
2. At the home page there is name of the page shown (in my case “Etusivu”) how can I remove it?
3. How do I customise “Make Up 1”, “Make Up 2” and “Make Up 3” sections at the home page?
4. Is it possible to change the width of shown pictures in gallery? In my case they are too narrow.
5. How can I make the pictures in gallery looks bigger when I click on them?
Thank you very much in advance!
sorry, there is a mistake in spelling. Here is the correct link http://www.haircutstudio.fi/
1. Kindly go to Appearance >> Widgets >> Footer Widget 2 and drag/drop blank text widget there.
2. Kindly go to Settings >> Readings >> Your Latest Posts >> Front page displays and select Your latest posts.
3. Kindly go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Sections >> Three Column Services Box For Section 2 and select pages for those boxes.
4. Kindly select Full Width page template instead of No Sidebar for gallery page.
5. You have to upload bigger size images in the gallery.
If you are hoping to add Google Tag Manager to your website, then perhaps you are in the right direction. The Tag Manager comes with […]
The About Us page of a website or a blog happens to be one of the most visited pages by the audience. But usually, it […]
Communication is an indispensable factor to attain a long term business partnership with customers. To grab a potential project, a healthy conversation is an inevitable […]