- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I have a problem.
1. How turn off Contact Form
2. How to set Contact Form on one side only.
3. How to change the name of the windows Contact Form
4. How to turn on google maps
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
How to place a Google Map in our contact us.
Kindly go to appearance>theme options>footer
There scroll down to contact us Google map
Now go to google.com/maps and enter location
Then on left hand menu click and share and embed
Then open iframe code and copy it:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3721.8688462868618!2d79.04087181417032!3d21.117794390110458!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x3bd4bf8a857d94a1%3A0xf053bf1ebaee04a!2sShri+Krishna+Technologies!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sin!4v1461083347257" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pick up only the highlighted code from within iframe and place it in that area
Now go to pages>edit contact page and apply contact us page template from under page attributes and save.
For your WordPress site, a Google featured snippet can be highly useful. The featured snippets come as highlighted results for Google searches that users often […]
The Invalid JSON Error in WordPress is quite a drawback for WordPress users while working. This error tends to appear while you are editing WordPress […]
Below is a list of few useful code snippets which can be used in WordPress and come quite handy sometimes. For most of them there […]