April 19, 2016 at 10:18 am #30884PiotrMemberMember since: April 18, 2016
- Topics: 1
- Replies: 0
- Total: 1
I have a problem.
1. How turn off Contact Form
2. How to set Contact Form on one side only.
3. How to change the name of the windows Contact Form
4. How to turn on google maps
WordPress 4.5April 20, 2016 at 9:29 am #30991Shri SKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 10
- Replies: 6938
- Total: 6948
To remove sidebar there are 2 process.
1. You go to pages>edit any page and on right hand side under page attributes select template: Full Width and save.
2. Second way is to go to Appearance>Widgets and drag and drop a new widget in main sidebar to replace what is shown in default on the sidebar.
How to place a Google Map in our contact us.
Kindly go to appearance>theme options>footer
There scroll down to contact us Google map
Now go to google.com/maps and enter location
Then on left hand menu click and share and embed
Then open iframe code and copy it:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3721.8688462868618!2d79.04087181417032!3d21.117794390110458!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x3bd4bf8a857d94a1%3A0xf053bf1ebaee04a!2sShri+Krishna+Technologies!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sin!4v1461083347257" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pick up only the highlighted code from within iframe and place it in that area
Now go to pages>edit contact page and apply contact us page template from under page attributes and save.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.