May 1, 2018 at 8:59 am #100376
i need some help to customize my home:
in section 2, what parameter can i add to filter the articles by category? i don’t want *all* my last articles being displayed, but only those with category “corsi”:
– this is the original code: [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide”]
– i tried to add taxonomy=”category” [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide” taxonomy=”corsi”] and tax_term=”” [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide” tax_term=”corsi”], but no one worked
slider: is it possible to customize the text color of each slide? i mean: the text color is it the same for all the slides (for example white) or can i have a slide with text color white and another one with text color black?
i have hidden the top strip where the social buttons are supposed to be displayed: can i add in the footer the social buttons i need? i tried copying the same code, but it doesn’t work
– i tried [social icon=”facebook” link=”https://www.facebook.com/infoodlab”%5D
– and i tried [social_area][social icon=”facebook” link=”https://www.facebook.com/infoodlab”%5D%5B/social_area%5D, but no one worked
in the contact page there is a contact form on the right column: where do i configure it?
thank you in advance for the help you can provideMay 2, 2018 at 7:22 am #100416
Send us URL of the site and WordPress admin details and order number via sktthemes.net/contact
ShriMay 2, 2018 at 4:36 pm #100478
sent, thank youMay 3, 2018 at 10:01 am #100514
1. You can use category parameter, example: [latest-posts show=”6″ date=”hide” category=”corsi”]
2. Kindly install Smart Slider 3 (https://wordpress.org/plugins/smart-slider-3/) and paste slider shortcode in Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider » Custom Slider Shortcode Area For Home Page box.
3. Added social buttons to Appearance » Widgets » Footer Widget 3.
4. Kindly go to Appearance » Widgets » Sidebar Main to manage contact form.
ShriMay 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm #100682
1. that’s perfect!
2. i have to modify some parameters in the server, because i get this error: The file uploaded exceed the parameter upload_max_filesize in php.ini: is there a way to solve it, or do i have to talk to my hoster and ask to modify the parameters for uploadings?
3. thank you, i activated it, but the customer would like to have it under the address, so i tried to add directly the < a href=”#” >< /a >, but i didn’t get the result i wanted: i add the screenshot of the backend – what i want to do – and the result in the frontend, too many “f”, where the red are those i’m not interested in and the blue the only one i would like to have (if it is possible)
4. thank you
thanx for your help 🙂
morenaMay 7, 2018 at 9:10 am #100759
2. Kindly ask your hosting provider to increase upload_max_filesize to 16mb.
ShriMay 10, 2018 at 7:53 pm #101142
thank you very much, now everything works properly 🙂
have a nice day
morenaMay 11, 2018 at 5:42 am #101156Forum ModeratorParticipantMember since: August 16, 2013
- Topics: 0
- Replies: 27432
- Total: 27432
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.