SKT Builder

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

Your plugin has not been updated and tested with the latest version of wordpress.

This needs to be done and because its not compatible with other elements on my site.

We pay you for themes and working builders and its been 6 months since the last update according to the repository.

I have noticed a problem with the handyman theme using the skt builder plugin where smaller screen mobile devices have a scroll bar for left and right and it shouldn’t be like this.

Not everyone uses 6 inch screen size phones and it makes my site look bad from a mobile perspective.

The phone I have that is a test is the samsung galaxy A10e which has a smaller screen than my other phone which is a LG Stylo 4.

If you have one that is as small as the samsung then you will see the problem. The stylo size screen don’t show the same problem.

It only does this on the frontpage using the hero sections of the skt builder theme. It will not do it on standard page templates. So I’ve narrowed it down to the front page and skt builder.

My site is handymanservicesmemphis .com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Can you send us the screenshot of your issues? Upload your screenshot on http://imgur.com/ and paste the share url here.

Regards,
    Dave

Henry MasonHenry Mason
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 5

I don’t get it why will nothing show up here when I post it? It shouldn’t be this difficult and I can’t post it again it says duplicate post. Why is it the themes are broke and your support forum leaves something to be desired?

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Kindly use this plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.