Tagged: SKT Beach theme
- September 28, 2016 at 8:38 am #47817
To whom it may concern,
We are using SKT Beach Theme in this website http://www.scottykilmercartalk.com/ which we really like but we are experiencing the following issues.
1. When we Edit the Content (text) of the Home Sections of the Front Page, the “save and close” buttons does nothing, thus any changes we do is not saving.
2. The same things happen when we Edit the Content of the Footer Columns and Copyright area.
Currently we are using Home Section 1 for now as other home sections in the front page does not seem to save any changes we do.
Please advice/help to get this issue fix.
MarySeptember 29, 2016 at 1:08 pm #47933SKT ThemesKeymasterMember since: June 12, 2013
- Topics: 8
- Replies: 6705
- Total: 6713
1. When doing changes in text mode go to visual mode and then save and close and then save and publish on top right to make the changes happen.
ShriSeptember 30, 2016 at 12:36 am #47999
That’s how I have been doing it and tried it again before typing this message and still not working. All the “edit content area” of the Frontpage sections and footer area of SKT Beach theme is temperamental, it only worked once for me. Right now all I want to do is simply edit the text of Frontpage section 1 (remove “ascobra_shoot_016” and replace “as”) and when I go to visual mode to save and close, the save and close button is not doing anything. Please test it yourself. Is it safe for me to give my wordpress username and password of the website here? please let me know.
MarySeptember 30, 2016 at 5:38 am #48022
Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact
Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.
BradSeptember 30, 2016 at 11:26 am #48068
This issue was resolved from our end. Kindly check and confirm.
BradOctober 1, 2016 at 9:24 am #48135
Thanks, yes this issue is resolved.
Have a nice weekend.
MaryOctober 3, 2016 at 5:20 am #48213
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.