SKT Activism Template Error

Home Forums All Other Themes SKT Activism Template Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Debbie DuBoisDebbie DuBois
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

To developer. I was creating a child theme because I noticed that the blog posts in this theme do not have the proper styling to match the rest of the site. using a child theme plug in, it ran a scan of the theme and the following came up, which pretty much explains why I’m having to customize those items in order to get the styling correct. Someone might want to make these changes in an update!

Notice to DEVELOPER: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4044 Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_title’ of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4046 Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_name’ of non-object in /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4048 Notice: Undefined index: font-family in /var/www/wp-content/themes/skt-activism/templates/custom-style.php on line 35 Notice: Undefined index: font-family in /var/www/wp-content/themes/skt-activism/templates/custom-style.php on line 140

Debbie DuBoisDebbie DuBois
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

So essentially the meta data font styles are not matching the rest of the site. And now I’m realizing that the footer font is not matching the rest of the site either.

Not sure what to do…

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30633
    • Total: 30633

Hi,

Kindly show us your website URL please?

Regards,
    Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.