Site Title Issue & Blog Question

Home Forums SKT Full Width Forum Site Title Issue & Blog Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jerri GilleanJerri Gillean
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi There, I just updated to the Pro Full Width and now the site title is no longer My A Dog (was working in the non-pro version), it is now Full Width.  It is correct in both customization and settings.

Next question-I absolutely LOVE this theme for what I am trying to accomplish.  I would like to keep the front page with the sliders, but I would like to have a page in the menu for the Blog, so people can click there directly, otherwise it is difficult to find.  I can’t figure out how to do that.

Thanks-

Jerri

www.myadog.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Jerri,

For setting up blog page all you need to do is create a page named blog and select from page templates blog page.

Now by clicking on appearance>menus you can add blog to the menu items to show in the menu section.

For having title My “A” Dog on the top instead of logo all you need to do is go to theme options under appearance and remove the logo.

It will start showing your title of the site.

If this is difficult for you send us username and password for wordpress admin at [email protected]

Regards,
    Shri

Jerri GilleanJerri Gillean
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Hi Shri,

Thanks so much, blog worked great!

I removed the logo, but now nothing is appearing, just the tagline.  Thoughts?

Jerri

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi Jerri,

Yes we solved this in latest PRO version. Sorry about that. Kindly send us the wordpress admin username and password on [email protected] and we will solve it quickly for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.