- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Kindly show us your website URL please?
thanks for the fast answer. In the original topic it has to be “erased” instead of “reased” 😉
The site is https://www.psychologie.klusowski.de
In the footer section there has been a shortcode for a sitemap/menu overview. I cannot find the shortcode again.
Given website URL isn’t working. We are getting this message 👇
im not in my best condition today:
Actually quick links are coming from the footer menus. If you want to add quick links again in the footer.
Kindly follow these steps 👇
1. Click on create a new menu.
2. Enter menu name (Footer)
3. Click on View All and checked all the menus you want to display in the quick links.
4. After that click on Add to menu buttom.
5. Click on Save button.
See example screenshot:
Here is the shortcodes of quick links.
This article comprises of the WordPress themes for associations and association websites. “People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic”. […]
The number of WordPress powered websites around the world has exponentially increased in the last decade. This has resulted in emerging of distinct themes that […]
Two decades back no one had imagined that journals, newspapers, and magazines will be digitalized. But today if it is not digital then you are […]