- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I was wondering…
1) On Naturo Demo, the services have icons. How do I add icons using font awesome to the service image?
2) On Demo, when you hover over the image, it changes colors. How do I do this?
1. You can create images of icons and then set as images/featured image for those selected pages for using the images in services areas. (I think you already have done it).
What are the necessary dimensions for the images – my version shrinks the graphic too small.
Kindly use icon image size 110px*70px.
If you are willing to have an online space to share your hobbies and crafts, handmade goods or creative portfolio, interesting blog articles and news […]
The best digital downloads WordPress themes are brought together in this article for digital products selling and digital downloads, digital specialists and digital technology experts, […]
What are some popular Gourmet WooCommerce Themes? A food business owner or a developer making website for restaurants, both will enjoy the list given below […]