- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I was wondering…
1) On Naturo Demo, the services have icons. How do I add icons using font awesome to the service image?
2) On Demo, when you hover over the image, it changes colors. How do I do this?
1. You can create images of icons and then set as images/featured image for those selected pages for using the images in services areas. (I think you already have done it).
What are the necessary dimensions for the images – my version shrinks the graphic too small.
Kindly use icon image size 110px*70px.
Whether you want to start a website for your artistry work, office, paint house, or a simple blog. Your theme should be based on a […]
Developing a website is hard work, that’s a given but thanks to platforms like WordPress who have more or less automated the process, you should […]
When it comes to setting up a website for your business, you may want to scope out your competition and check out what they are […]