- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I was wondering…
1) On Naturo Demo, the services have icons. How do I add icons using font awesome to the service image?
2) On Demo, when you hover over the image, it changes colors. How do I do this?
1. You can create images of icons and then set as images/featured image for those selected pages for using the images in services areas. (I think you already have done it).
What are the necessary dimensions for the images – my version shrinks the graphic too small.
Kindly use icon image size 110px*70px.
We have picked up the best metro WordPress themes inspired by metro style design for uber look and feel of your website It’s a valid […]
If you give preference to WordPress community, as one of the best and modern content management systems available at present and comprehensively take advantage of […]
Are you looking for the affordable ways to fix WordPress 404 errors when the post, page or custom post type does exist? Yes, it’s really […]