- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I was wondering…
1) On Naturo Demo, the services have icons. How do I add icons using font awesome to the service image?
2) On Demo, when you hover over the image, it changes colors. How do I do this?
1. You can create images of icons and then set as images/featured image for those selected pages for using the images in services areas. (I think you already have done it).
What are the necessary dimensions for the images – my version shrinks the graphic too small.
Kindly use icon image size 110px*70px.
The best reservation system WordPress themes are a collection that helps your website manage and accept bookings online. Your users must find suitable options to […]
Whether you are a music producer or running an event management company, the one thing that you need above all else to stand out from […]
Are you looking for the method to add title attributes in the WordPress menu? Yes! Then you are on the right path. Here, we will […]