- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I was wondering…
1) On Naturo Demo, the services have icons. How do I add icons using font awesome to the service image?
2) On Demo, when you hover over the image, it changes colors. How do I do this?
1. You can create images of icons and then set as images/featured image for those selected pages for using the images in services areas. (I think you already have done it).
What are the necessary dimensions for the images – my version shrinks the graphic too small.
Kindly use icon image size 110px*70px.
Whatever your choice for creating a personal blog or startup your new online business, the theme plays an important role in any category of the […]
Have you ever wanted to attend WordCamp? Perhaps yes or no, but you are here because you won’t know what WordCamp is and what are […]
There are various mind blowing WordPress themes available on the internet. In today’s world, if you want to get noticed, you have to do something […]