SEO Title on Naturo Pro Theme

Home Forums All Other Themes SEO Title on Naturo Pro Theme

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by PhilPhil.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PhilPhil
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 10

I just thought I’d try this new theme for a new site build.

When using this theme, I just learned it must be set to ‘recent posts’ ( it took me about 4 hours of searching to figure this out, I found a 20 second video on youtube from just some guy – this would be great to include right on the them with some kind of basic instructions) for the landing page sections to work properly.

Anyways, the problem is, this eliminated the home page which has/uses the SEO title… When set to ‘latest posts’ the SEO title for the website is only what the site name is in the wordpress settings – which is the basic name of the company. I usually use this spot for the company name but also some other keywords for SEO as theres many more character than the Company name.

Not sure if I explained this right, …. can some one help.

PhilPhil
    Participant

also, i can not find where to change or remove the inner page header image of the bridge. I untiks the box in the theme settings but all it does is 1. uses the slider image feature or 2. uses the image of the bridge.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30623
    • Total: 30623

Hi Phil,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via sktthemes.net/contact

Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

Regards,
    Brad

PhilPhil
    Participant

OK if this is something I have to send you every site build? and give you login credentials for every site? You cant explain it to me so i can do it myself?

PhilPhil
    Participant

I sent you my questions and credentials … ttyl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.