Section First Four Boxes

Home Forums BeFit Theme Support Section First Four Boxes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    CharlCharl
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 6

Hi there,

How can I edit the Section First Four Boxes – images as well as text – without having to link to a page (under Theme options)?

It looks like you can edit them in the free version but not in the paid version.

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30586
    • Total: 30586

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance>Theme Options>Sections>Select pages for the first 4 boxes.
    Set featured image for these respective pages: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=310YGYtGLIM

And they link to their respective page. You can use page links to plugin and link them to whichever external or internal link you need.

Lastly check documentation: http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-befit-doc/

Regards,
    Shri

CharlCharl
    Participant

Thanks for your quick answer, have done that but now I seem to have a problem setting a page url on each read more link. How can I edit those? They seem to only link to the box page but I would like them to link to a different page please.

Hi,

kindly use plugin “Page links to” and link those pages to some other page.

Regards,
    Shri

CharlCharl
    Participant

Excellent, thank you!

Cool 🙂

Regards,
    Shri

KevinKevin
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

I am having this same issue but I can not figure out how to use “Page Links” can you please give ma css code or fix this issue. Why is it like this?

Hi Kevin,

Basically you need to create 2 pages with the same name, one with featured image and another is without featured image. Now go to Appereance>>Theme Option>>Section and select a page which has featured image.

On the page that has a featured image you will find the page links to box, select the custom link and put the link of the page that has no featured image set.

Regards,
    Shri

KevinKevin
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3
    • Total: 4

Ok that makes sense now but how do I remove the extra pages from the menu bars? I have no “navagation menu” and changing the menu from within wordpress the theme over rides the wordpress settings for menus and it doesn’t show up correctly. using Befit theme. www.evrcade.com

thank you for your time.

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

Hi,

Appearance>Menus>Create a menu add the desired pages and then select checkbox Set as Primary menu and save.

Regards,
    Shri

DavidDavid
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 15

Hi,

I now have the first 4 boxes working with word content but am unable to get the circle icon images to show. How do I get these icons to show as they do in the example.

Thank you,

David

Hi David,

Circle icons comes from featured image of the page.

Here is the video on how to set up featured image: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=310YGYtGLIM

Regards,
    Dave

DavidDavid
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 15

Ok, so I’ve viewed the Youtube video you provided and followed the directions and I uploaded the icon image file into the “featured image” area in the bottom right of the screens. I can clearly see a thumbnail of the image to confirm it was properly uploaded. However, the icon still does not show in the box on the homepage. Can you tell me if there is something else I need to do?

Thanks,

David

Keymaster
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 6964
    • Total: 6974

That is strange. Did you set it up as featured image in the same page you selected as featured homepage box via appearance>theme options>sections?

I think the theme also has been updated to avoid this confusion. Kindly send us URL of your site and WordPress admin details via sktthemes.net/contact and we will check what’s wrong.

Regards,
    Shri

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.