Resetting the theme

Home Forums BeFit Theme Support Resetting the theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nickkeogh88nickkeogh88
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 15
    • Total: 21

Hey there, just purchased the pro theme for befit, but previously was trying a trial version, now it seems like it keeps inserting some of the trial version theme into the pro version, is there a way to completely reset the theme to pro?

As you can see I am getting some strange results?

Ty

Nk

www.switchfitonline.com

Sonnal S SinhaSonnal S Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30587
    • Total: 30587

Hi,

Kindly refer our documentation to install pro theme.
    http://sktthemesdemo.net/documentation/skt-befit-doc/#installing-theme

Regards,
    Dave

nickkeogh88nickkeogh88
    Participant

Hi Dave

Did that, was not a problem, but if you take a look at the site it is incorporating a lot of the trial theme. Is there a way to fix that? I have deleted and reinstalled multiple with no success.

Thx

Nk

nickkeogh88nickkeogh88
    Participant

also looking now, its cropping and deleting certain parts of sections and deleting sections I did not make changes to, any reason why?

nk

nickkeogh88nickkeogh88
    Participant

hi dave, think I fixed it, couple other things though. In mobile view I don’t see header descriptions and social media icons don’t show, is there a way to fix that?, also wondering how I can add shortcode for instagram icon in top header, ie beside facebook and linkedin icons?

Regards,

Nk

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

nickkeogh88nickkeogh88
    Participant

Hey, there still have not resolved issue, waiting for an answer.

Thx

Nk

Hi,

Kindly go to Appearance >> Customize >> Basic >> Scroll down to find Custom CSS and paste there:

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
    .nivo-caption { display:block !important; width:90% !important; top:0 !important; padding-top:10px !important;}
    .nivoSlider img { max-width:130% !important; width:130% !important; margin-left:-30%;}
    .nivo-caption .slide_info h2 { font-size:17px !important; padding-bottom:0; margin-bottom:0 !important;}
    .nivo-caption .slide_info p { font-size:14px !important; line-height:18px !important; margin-bottom: 25px !important;}
    }

Kindly use this shortcodes:

[social_area] [social icon="facebook" link="#"][social icon="linkedin" link="#"][social icon="instagram" link="#"][/social_area]

Regards,
    Dave

nickkeogh88nickkeogh88
    Participant

Hey there, ty, still noticing a lot of issues with the theme. If you got switchfitonline.com and just scroll down the page you will notice that the sections have been cropped and the font formatting has been altered, also there is no contact section, this is happening on both mobile and web. I actually reset wordpress and haven’t even made changes to the theme and I am getting these issues. 2ndly if you click nav buttons I believe it is opening pages from another theme?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx!

NK

Hi,

okay, Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Dave

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.